chapter 30

Laurens pov.

When I woke up the next morning I seen three of my four angels asleep. I reached over Myla and grabbed Raegans hand and smiled at her.

"Want to get up?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders and I sighed. I got up from the bed and pulled her from the pile with me. I walked over to the window and pointed towards the ground.

"Look I can see our car from here." I told her and tickled her neck but she didn't respond at all. I sat her down on the ground and got on my kneese in front of her.

"I know your still scared, and that your not sure if your safe, but i promise you that I'm here to protect you. I won't let anything happen to you again." I told her and she shrugged her shoulders and looked down. I tilted her head up and she had tears running down her face. I kissed them away and put my hands on her hips.

"Your to pretty to cry little assassin, I need you to be big and strong you silly girl." I told her and she smiled up at me and have me a evil look.

"There's my baby, now will you help me get food for everyone?" I asked and she nodded her head and pulled down her shimmer and shine shirt. I grabbed her small hand and grabbed my wallet and walked to the elevator. Raegan pulled on my shirt and I picked her up and stepped in the elevator and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"You know elevators aren't that bad. You can play games in them you know." I said and she peeked one eye open and looked at me.

"You can, watch." I said and I spun her around. She let out a yelp and then a laugh when I stopped. She grabbed my face and caught her breath before she shook her head.

"What, you didn't like it? " I asked and  she shook her head no and smile wide.

"It would be a shame if I did it - -." I said and spin around and she grabbed her stomach as she continued to laugh. When the doors opened I stepped out and smiled at my daughter.

"See that wasn't that bad." I said and she nodded her head and hugged me tight. I walked over to the small waterfall and sat down on the ledge and put my hand in the water. Raegan looked over and seen a small fish and giggled as it tried to nibble on my fingers.

"Did you see that he tried to bite me. I think I need to feed him but what do I do?" I asked and Raegans eyes went wide.

"I think he needs a Raegan sandwich!" I said and acted like I was going to throw her in and she yelled and laughed. I sat her back down on the ledge and her stomach started to gurgle. I picked her up and walked over to the restaurant and looked at the menus. I ordered a large fruit platter a picture of Orange juice and a few orders of bacon and eggs with bread for everyone. I looked up and seen myla looking at a cookie that was as big as her head.

"Your mother would kill me for this." I said and had them add the cookie to my bill and I opened it and handed a small piece to my daughter. She smiled and took the cookie from me and ate it happily. I decided to grab a few more and paid for my order before I could spend more money because I know camila is already going to yell about the out take of money from our bank account. I booked the room we are in for three days and the room for one night is 800. Then I had to pay for new clothes, food and other experiences, hell I'll lucky if my wife doesn't kill me.

After ten minutes of waiting our order was complete and they gave me a cart to push the food to my room in. On the way up to rhe room in the elevator Raegan pulled in my shirt and quickly ditched to the other side of me. I acted like I couldn't see her and I let her play her game till the bell rang that we reached our floor. When we walked back in our room I seen the three bed bugs still asleep on the bed. I woke up my two children and told myla to take them into the living room that was just off to the side of the bedroom we were in. Once the door shut I climbed in the bed and on top of my wife and kissed her soft lips. I felt her fighting the urge to kiss back and still act like she was asleep but when I cupped her breast and pinched her nipple she shot up and bumped my forehead.