chapter 3

Camila pov.

When I woke up the next morning I seen a bouquet of pink roses sitting by my bed. I smiled and grabbed the note and laughed when I seen who its from.

Don't kill Lauren and have a good day its just the two of you today because I have some things to take care of. Let loose and learn to trust her.

-Ally and Tori.

I smiled and got out of bed and grabbed my hair brush and quickly brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I went to open my door but it opened for me and I seen Lauren standing there with two rubber mats. She had on a green sports bra and some running shorts.

"Hey." I said and she smiled and shifted on her feet.

"Hey, um do you want to come sit out side? I like to work out in the mornings and go for a run. You don't have to go with me at all I was just wondering." She rambled and I laughed and nodded my head.

"I would love to company you in a run." I said and she nodded her head and bit her bottom lip.

"Good because I got you these." Lauren said and handed me a shoe box.

"There nothing special just some gym shoes." She said and I looked at the box and smiled.

"You didn't have to do that." I said and she shrugged.

"I wanted to, plus we will have breakfast when we get back I kinda want today to be a lazy day." I smiled and grabbed her hand in both of mine and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." I said and walked past her and down the stairs. I took a seat on the couch and put on the shoes as Lauren stood by the door and waited for me. We walked into the front yard and she laid out both mats and started to stretch.

"Do you work out much?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nope the last time I ran, it was to my fridge." I said and she laughed.

"How long Is the run anyway?" I asked and she shrugged

"A mile." My eyes widened and she laughed.

"I normally do three, one won't kill you."

"That's what you think." I said and she laughed.

"So what's Tori and Ally doing today?" I asked and Lauren shrugged and looked away.

"They um. They have some stuff to take care of." She said and I nodded and she stood up and stretched her legs.

"Come on are you ready?" She asked and I nodded and we walked to the end of the drive way. The gates opened and Lauren and I started to jog down the street.

"Are you ready to pick up the pace?" She asked and I nodded as we ran down the street with our foot steps in sink. As we rounded a corner I seen Lauren look off into a child's park but before I could look over she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

"What are you doing?" I laughed and she shrugged and laid on the grass about a block away from the park.

"Resting." She said and she put her hands on her head.

"What happened to a mile won't kill you." I laughed and out my hands on my hips. She chuckled and I looked up at a beautiful light blue house with white trim.

"Do you even know who's house this is?" I asked and she nodded and got back up on her feet.

"It's Allys, Tori lives two houses back." She said and got ready to run again. I laughed and chased after her but she was clearly not holding back anymore.