chapter 15

Camilas pov.

"Lauren calm down we'll be home in a few hours." I said as Lauren gripped my hand and her eyes never leaving her phone.

"What if Myla us hurt? Why would she have called me and then the line goes dead Camila. What if something happened to her." Lauren said and I sighed and grabbed both of her hands and made her turn and look at me.

"She will be OK, there is no reason to panic when we don't know what is going on. When we land well go straight to Toris house and see what is going on." I said and Lauren was hesitant but nodded her head.

"OK." I for once was comforting Lauren. After the phone call that lasted all of one word the line went dead and Lauren couldn't reach Toris phone. And when Ally didn't answer we both got worried and decided that it would be best to stop the honeymoon and go home.

Right now we're about 2 hours away from Landing and Lauren is a nervous wreck she doesn't know what's going on and neither do I, we wouldn't be as worried if the scream that we heard on the other side of the phone wasn't blood hurtling, soon we arrived at the airport and we were greeted by Lauren's chauffeur. We quickly went over to Tori's house and when we got there the scene was horrendous the door was kicked in and the stuff in the house was broken and thrown all over.

"oh my God." I said as I looked around for any sign of where they were. Lauren ran to mylas room and seen that it to was un occupied. There was no sign of where they were or who did this but I couldn't find anything the house was completely wrecked Lauren ran out of the house and over to Ally's for that house was empty but the door was open we ran inside looking for anybody or anything again to see where they are.

"Where are they Camz I can't lose them I can't lose myla all over again what if something happened to her and Tori." I got a hold of her shoulders and tried to get her to calm down.

" let's go check the hospital it's the next best thing because there's no one else around here if they are. All we can do is pray that they're there but you getting nervous about the situation isn't going to help it especially if we find them and you're a nervous wreck." I told Lauren and she nodded her head I could tell that she was scared I grabbed a hold of her hand that was resting on the black leather seat I rubbed the back of it softly and made her look at me.

"They're going to be fine we're going to be okay Lauren." I said and Lauren looked at me in disbelief and shook her head.

"How can you sit here and say that when you don't know where they are." I shrugged my shoulders and grab her hand

"Because I know Tori wouldn't let nothing happen you guys have almost lost her once she won't lose her again." I said and Lauren let out a frustrated sigh.

"damn it, it's just not fair what happened to them? I leave for a week and I lose everything again!" Lauren yelled and I scooted as far away from her as I could when she slapped her seat. This was a new Side of Lauren that I hadn't seen before and I didn't know how to help her. So instead I let her yell out her problems to see if she could get it off her chest. When Lauren finally stopped we pulled into the hospital and she got out not even waiting for the car to park. I quickly thanked the driver and ran after Lauren who was already giving the receptionist at the desk Myla and Toris information.

"Well your daughter is in room 534 but your friend is in surgery. The waiting room is on this level and to the right just before the elevators. This is the number that you will look for when you want a update on her surgery and when she is out they will call for family and friends." The lady said and quickly wrote down the twelve digit number.

"Can you tell us why they are here?" I asked and the lady shook her head.

"I sure can't I'm sorry but they don't put that in our system." She said and I looked over at Lauren who was looking at the paper with the rooms on it.