chapter 6

Lauren's pov.

I woke up to the sun beating down on my face. My raging head ache hurt so bad I could feel it in my feet. I rolled over in my bed and seen a small girl handcuffed to the bed. I sat up to get a close look at the nude girl and she visibly shook. I grabbed the key to the hand cuffs and unlocked them as the drained girl let Her arms fell loosely to her side as if she had passed out and lost control of her body. I rolled her over into a more comfortable position because I mean I'm not a complete ass hole I'll fuck you then let you sleep it off before I send you on your way. Her black hair was sprawled over her face and I laughed.

As I went to brush the hair out of her eyes my phone started to ring so I covered her up and grabbed my phone before putting on my robe and walking down stairs.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lauren this is Lisa from cats doll house and I was calling to tell you that your transaction for last night has been put back on your card." I chuckled and opened my coffee pot lid.

"Why?" I asked and placed the paper filter inside.

"Because the girl didn't receive a answer at your home so we only charged you for the cab drive." I sat down the Coffee container and I was shocked.

"That's impossible the girl is still here."

'No ms Jauregui the girl returned last night." I hung up my phone and threw it god knows where before I ran to camilas room and seen that she wasn't in there.

"God no." I said and rushed to my room where the lifeless girl was still asleep. I pushed her hair out of her face and quickly realized the soft facial features with the tear stained cheeks.

"No!" I yelled and scooted away from the girl on the bed.

"I didn't know I didn't mean to!" I yelled and punched the wall.

"Please no!" I scraim and I quickly got up and ran back down stairs and grabbed my phone. My hands shook as the glided across the broken screen as I pressed on Toris number.

"Damn it Tori!" I cried when she didn't answer on the first few rings. I ran back upstairs to camilas side and begged her go open her eyes. Her wrist were bruised from her pulling on the hand cuffs and her eyes were almost swollen shut from crying.

"Camz please wake up I beg you I didn't mean to do any of this I swear just please open your eyes. I'll get help I'll leave you alone I'll do what ever it is just please open your eyes!" I scraim and hugged the small girl in my arms. As I sobbed I felt a hand on my back and I quickly stood up and seen her brown eyes open. I sobbed even louder when I seen the pain on her face when she moved.

"Camila I'm so sorry please forgive me I'll do what ever you want I swear I didn't mean to do any of this." I cried and she cupped my face and wrinkle her eye brows.

"What are you talking about Lauren?" She asked and I motioned to her body.

"Damn it Camila I raped you! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do this!" I sobbed but she sat up and cupped my face before kissing my lips.

"Lauren you didn't hurt me." She said and I shook my head.

"There no way you agreed to this." I said and she shook her head.

"I did Lauren. You attacked me at the door but then it all started to feel right. You brought me to your room and hand cuffed me to the bed. I'll admit the cuffs were tight and not comfortable but before you could do anything you started to cry. You were confessing all kinds of stuff about your self Tori your baby and even me Lauren. Please stop this you didn't hurt me in any way." She said and took my hands and stood in front of me naked.