chapter 10

Camilas POV.

I wanted to give Lauren and Tori some privity so I went upstairs to my room and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. When I got to the door of the room I just stood there looking inside of it. I feared a room and I never wanted to step foot in it again. I still felt his hands on me I still felt his mouth over my skin and I still felt his seed enter me. I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut trying to get rid of the dreadful memories. When I opened my eyes Brad was standing in front of me and I scraim as loud as I could and backed away but fell in the process. I kicked my legs and scraim till my back hit the wall. I heard feet rushing up the stairs and I kept my eyes shut. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I scraim and fought them. I didn't want him to touch me and he was here he was going to hurt me again.

"Stop! Help!" I yelled and I heard someone say my name.

"Camila open your eyes. I'm here please open your eyes. Your safe and your're  with me, what ever is going on isn't real." Lauren said but I couldn't bring my self to open my eyes.

"He was there Lo. He was in my room." I sobbed and held on to her shirt. I felt her wrap her arms around me and I felt another hand in my back and pulled my self closer to Lauren.

"Please make him stop." I sobbed and Lauren rocked me back and forth.

"What happened to her?" Tori asked and I heard Lauren fill her in on what happened

"O my god. Camila you were running from him last night, I shouldn't have made you go home I'm so sorry.," Tori said and Lauren spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"She ran away to my house because he tried something with her in her room. She couldn't find you so she ran to my house. She told me what she tried and I still made her come back to a house that he was in." Tori said and Lauren sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Because I didn't think you would believe me again." I mumbled Lauren kissed my head and I heard a thump against the wall and I'm going to assume that it was Laurens head

"Open your eyes for me." She asked and I shook my head no.

"Open your eyes for me Camila." She said again and I hid my head in her shirt and opened them. Lauren pulled my head away and and looked into my eyes.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again. If he ever sets foot near you I will beat him since less." She said and I nodded my head and rested my head in her chest and looked into my room.

"It's getting late." Tori said and Lauren nodded and pulled the two of us up.

"Yeah. I need to get myla some clothes." Lauren said and Tori looked at her un sure.

"There's so much you don't know about her." Tori said and Lauren scruffed.

"That's because you kept her from me Tori." Lauren said calmly. Tori nodded and looked back at Lauren.

"I really am sorry. I never meant for this to happen." Tori said and Lauren sighed and wrapped her hands around my body and I rested my head on her chest.

"It's fine Tori. It's not like it was your fault it was my parents." Lauren said.

"Are you going to confront them?" Tori asked and Lauren nodded her head.

" of course I am. They hurt me and tried to hurt my daughter. I will make sure they never see me or any of my children." Lauren told her and Tori shook her head.

"Your about to get the company Lauren think about this. Why on earth would you play into them?"

"I'm not playing in to no one. I will do what I want and that's that. I need to do what is best for that little girl." Lauren said and Tori nodded.