chapter 25

Two months later.

8 months into pregnancy.

Camilas pov.

My back hurts, my stomach cramps and my mood swings are all over. Feel like a beached whale and I'm sick all of the time but I still refuse to tell Lauren.

"Here Lauren  made you some tea." Parker said as he sat down on the couch beside of me. I thanked him and curled up in the couch with one arm resting on the back.

"So, I tried to get you wife to open that nice bottle of wine in your kitchen." Parker said and took a sip of his hot tea.

"But she refused to drink if you dont give her permission. So can you stop being a Debby downer and let me have some fun." Parker said and slapped my knee.

"No because knowing you, you'll try and hit on my wife." I laughed and he shrugged.

"Well she is the best of both worlds in my book." He laughed. I snickered and ran one finger over the edge of my cup.

"Dont you have somewhere you need to be?" Lauren asked as she walked in the living room and sat down behind me.

"Only in your pants Honey." He said and Lauren shook her head.

"Would you like to tell me why I continue to let you into my house?" Lauren asked and Parker shrugged.

"Because you guys love me. Plus I have the hots for your little friend ally." He said. I rolled my eyes and Lauren. Reached around my waist and rubbed my stomach.

"She'll never go for you so I dont see why you continue to try." Lauren said and I rested my head on her chest.

"You'll see, I'll get her before you know it." Parker said and we heard a small yell of mama come from upstairs." I slapped Laurens leg and got off of the couch.

"I'll take this one." I said and I walked up the stairs and looked at the clock that said two in the morning. I shook my head in disbelief that Lauren and I are still awake but we all have been setting up Braylens room. I walked down the hall and looked into mylas room where she was standing by the door.

"Dont be mad." She said and those were the first word she had spoken to me in over two months

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked and she moved her hands from her pajamas and I seen they were wet.

"Baby accidents happen do you want me to go get your mom?" I asked amd she quickly shook her head no.

"No please." She said and started to panic. I walked into her room and grabbed her some new clothes to sleep in then made her follow me to the bathroom. I sat the shower for her then went to walk out but she sniffled.

"I need help." She said and I turned around and looked at the sad girl.

"Is it ok if I help you?" I asked and she nodded her head. I helped her out of her clothes and into the shower. I washed her body off and she insisted in washing her hair. I helped her do that and then went into her bedroom and stripped the bed. My stomach started to tingle and I stood up and took a deep breath for a second to calm down. I then walked down the hall to the stairs and dropped the sheets over the rail. I walked back into the bathroom and helped myla get dressed as I sat on the lid of the toilet.

"I wove you." Myla said and looked up at me. I smiled at her and kissed her head.

"I know you do baby. And I love you so much more." I said and she smiled at me.
I brushed her hair and braided it into two braids. When I finished Myla wanted me to pick her up and I wasn't going to let her wanting my affection for the first time in months pass me up. I picked up the small girl and went to go back into the living room. But myla stopped me.