chapter 12

Camilas POV.

"OK Jauregui we got some ground rules for you." Dinah said and Tori. Ally, Normani and her self marched up to us as we were about to board the privet jet.

"What is it Dinah?" Lauren said annoyed and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into her side.

"Rule number one. If she comes back with a hair out of place for any reason you better be ready to deal with the repercussions." Tori said and then ally stepped up.

"Rule number two. If she comes back mad at you because you didn't make her happy or you were mean to her in any way be prepared for us to step in." Ally said and I laughed pulled my self closer to Lauren.

"And three. I dare you go bring her back her back any different than she is now, Lauren because I swear I will cut your balls off and shove them in a blender on full speed. You understand me?" Dinah said and I looked down at the floor and closed my eyes. I understand Dinah meant all of that as a joke but I just wish everyone would just stop using my name or a suggestion to me in the same word as pregnant or in a term of having a baby.

"Dinah I promise she will comeback exactly the same as she is now, the only difference will be that she is tanner than she is now." Lauren joked and Dinah stepped closer to us and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Just take care of my waltz don't let Bambi fall off a rock or something." Dinah joked and I hit her shoulder.

"I'm not going to fall Dinah." I said and turned to ally and she gave me a soft hug and told me to be safe.

Tori hugged me and I hugger her back for a while. She has really became my best friend while I have been here and she tries to keep Lauren in line.

"If you need me call me I don't care what it's for call me and ill be there a soon as I can." Tori told me and I nodded my head and picked up little Myla and kissed her head.

"Mila I go with you and mama." The three year old said and I shook my head no.

"Baby you can't mama and Mila are going somewhere together. They'll be back in a week." Tori told Myla and Myla hugged me tight and hid her face in my neck

"You still bring back a shell?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"The biggest one I can find." I said and she kissed my cheek and I passed her to Lauren who I thought was going to walk in the jet with her. I knew it was going to be hard on Lauren to leave Myla but she was the one who said no kids or add-ons." Lauren sat Myla down and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the jet.

"Well be back in a week." Lauren told everyone and turned around and helped me up the steps and into the vessel. Lauren sat down on the Long couch and pulled me on top of her lap so I was straddling her.

"You looked absolutely amazing today Camila." Lauren said and I  smiled at her

"Thank you Lauren that means a lot." I said. And she rested her hands in my hips.

"You know when I left you for three days on your birthday I was-"

"Can we not talk about that I don't want to start fighting and Myla isn't here to make me forgive you again." I said and squirmed out of her lap and over to one of the seats and buckled up my seat belt.

"Camila let me explain." She begged and I shook my head.

"No Lauren nothing could have been more important than lying to me and leaving me alone when you knew Brad was going to come back at one point." I snapped and Lauren walked to the seat next to me and also sat down and put in her belt.