chapter 18

Camilas pov.

"Mommy mommy!" Myla yelled and jumped into my arms from the bed where Lauren was wrestling with her. I laughed and held her close to my body as Lauren got out of bed slowly and wiggled her fingers.

"You better run Myla." Lauren said and myla let out a high pitched scream and quickly got out of my arms. Lauren acted like she was going to chase after her but instead she wrapped her arms around me.

"Well aren't you all dressed up today, may I ask what the occasion is?" Lauren asked as I looked down at the light blue dress that pushed out at my hips.

"No reason, maybe I planned something for the three of us today. It's nothing fancy it just gives me and you time together and myla gets to have fun." I said and Lauren nodded and looked down the hall where Myla was peeking out from behind the table.

"You better run!" Lauren yelled in a monster voice and myla ran into her room and closed the door. Lauren laughed and put her hands on my hips.

"Hows our little nugget?" Lauren asked and I smiled and pulled her closer by her shirt.

"He is just fine. I have a small stomach ache but nothing really bad." I said rubbing my hand over the small bump in my stomach.

"Can you believe you will be four months in a week?" Lauren asked and I shook my head no and looked into her soft green eyes.

"It's just closer to the time where I can see my baby." I said and Lauren smiled and me and pecked my lips.

"Our baby." She said and I nodded.

"Of course. Now go get dressed." I said and Lauren poutted and pulled me with her. She kicked the door shut and I shook my head no.

"No Lauren, Myla is unattended." I said and Lauren didn't listen and slowly laid me on the bed.

"The baby monitor is on." She said and kissed my neck.

"We can't Lauren." I said and let out a small moan.

"O, but we can." She said and pushed my dress up. She ran her hand over my covered folds and my body shook in pleasure.

"Mama no get me!" Came over our monitor and we both laughed and Lauren stopped.

"Later." Lauren said and got up. I dropped to my knees and pulled her closer to me and she grabbed my shoulders confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I tugged at her boxers.

"Your all wound up and spending the day with you horny isn't going to be good in front of Myla." I told her and pulled her long member out of her shorts. I ran a hand up and down her length and flicked my thumb over the head of her cock.

"Gosh, camz. You don't ever do this." She said and I smiled and nodded my head.

"I know so that's why you better enjoy it." I said and rotated my hand as I jerked it up and down. No I'm not giving her a blow job because let's face it that's nasty as hell. I took my other hand and fondled her balls and she let out a high moan.

"Quicker camz" she's said and pushed her hips into my hands. I squeezed tighter and Lauren moaned in pleasure. She pumped into my hands quickly and was soon ready to release. I quickly got up and grabbed a napkin from the table. I dropped to my knees and moved my hand up and down her shaft harder.

"Camz." Lauren said and shot a load into the napkin. My eyes widened at the large amount semen in the napkin just from one spout. Lauren shot three more large loads before she settled down and went completely soft.

I got up and threw the napkins away and smiled at Lauren.

"No wonder I'm pregnant with the amount t of semen you unload every time." I said and walked into the bathroom. I washed my hands and Lauren stepped into the shower.