chapter 11

Recap: I walked around the maze for a while and decided to go back to the house to see if Dinah and Normani were there. When no one was in the house I sighed and sat down on one of the bar stools and ran my hands through my hair. I looked up and seen a card and some roses sitting on the counter and they were addressed to me. I smiled and walked over to them and opened the envelope.

I'll be back for you. Happy birthday my love I'll be home sooner than you think.

I smiled at the card full I flipped it over and seen who sent it. I dropped the glass vase of roses and immediately began to panic. I turned around and my eyes seen it. God no.

"I'm here baby."

Camilas POV.

"N-no." I stutter and stepped back making the glass break against my feet. He stepped towards me and my back hit the counter.

"What's wrong? Did you think that your little girlfriend could keep me away?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Please just leave me alone." I begged but Brad stepped closer to me. I closed my eyes and turned my head as he rested his hands on my hips.

"Nope, and you want to know something. Lauren actually told me to come here. Do you really think she believed you when you told her I hurt you. Piff. What ever. But now, I will make you mine. Again and again and again. And you won't be able to do a thing about it." I swallowed hard and reached back on the counter till my hands were met with a pot.
Brad roughly pulled my body to his and I scraim for help but no one was there. I took the pot and hit him as hard as I could on the head and ran towards the stairs. I ran as fact as I could but he grabbed my leg and my head hit the floor. He climbed over me on the stairs and laughed.

"Did you forget I liked the fight?" He asked and grabbed the bun on my head and pulled me up the stairs. I kicked and scraim but he Never once let me go. He brought me to my room that I haven't been in almost a week. He threw me in the bed and I expected him to take my clothes off but instead he tied my limbs to the bed.

"I will get back at Lauren for fucking me over for all of these years. And it will start with you." He said and slapped me across the face. I turned my head and never once let our a whimper.

"Your mine now bitch."
__

Three days later I'm still tied to my bed. He hasn't touched me but he has hit me. But I have been hit enough in my life to not even care any more. The door to my room opened and Brad walked in swinging around a small bat.

"You know I use to play baseball. I was a all star and I was going places. I had a scholarship and it came down to me and Lauren. We were the final two to be chosen but they could only pick one. And of course they chose Lauren." He said and laid the bat on my stomach.

"I had 47 career home runs, Lauren had 48, I scored 2 points in a game, Lauren scored 3. She was always one point better. But you know what the difference now is?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

"I'm here and she's not." He said and lifted the bat and brought it down hard on my stomach. I flinched in pain but I have still felt worse. You see Brad is very week so most of the slaps and punches don't even leave a mark.

"She won't let you get away with this. You will go to jail." I said and he shrugged.

"And I'll get out at some point." He said and stepped back. He sat in the chair beside of my bed and closed his eyes. I pulled on the ropes trying to free my self but it didn't work. I gave up and looked at the ceiling. This bastard will never get away with this. After a while I heard footsteps come up the stairs and towards my room.