chapter 14

Camilas pov.

It's now ten at night and Lauren is yet to come back to the hotel. I am in my new lingerie and a robe to stay warm. I bought some dinner and brought it back but it is now long cold and stale I'm sitting in our bedroom looking out at the balcony waiting. I don't know what I did to make Lauren feel the way she does but all I know is I need to show her I love her. Right now I'm playing with the hand cuffs letting the hard metal run across my hand. I heard the door to the room open followed by boots on the floor. I knew right away that it was Lauren so I quickly took off my robe and put on the hand cuffs. I stood in front of the bed and looked down at the floor. The bedroom door opened and Lauren stood in the door way looking at me. I didn't want to meet her eye contact because I knew she was still pissed at me for some reason.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I let out a shaky breath and looked up. Her face was stained and her eyes were a dark red.

"O my god are you OK." I asked and quickly ran to her side. I put my hands on her face and made her look at me then grabbed her jacket and slid it off of her body and made sure she was ok.

"Are you hurt?" I asked and she shook her head no and grabbed my shoulders

"What are you doing dressed like this with hand cuffs. You are scared of being completely submissive where are the keys?" Lauren asked and stepped around me and over to the table and grabbed the small sliver key.

"I wanted to make you happy. You said-"

"I said a lot of things that I regret Camila. I am so sorry." She said and she undid my hands and went to grab me but I backed away.

"Why dose sorry always resolve everything when it comes to you. Your sorry for a lot of things Lauren but how the hell am I suppose to feel?" I yelled.

"How am I suppose to feel when everyone keeps leaving me! My own wife is waiting for the year to be over so she can get the hell out of here. My brother left me Tori left me with my child hell I'm a fucking lone! How should someone feel when everyone can't wait to walk away from them and out of there lives forever!" Lauren scraim and pulled the roots of her hair. Now I  understand why she snapped on me and that reason is because she is scared to be alone. Once she sat down on the bed in walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"I'm only 18 Lo. I don't know what I want with my life yet and you can't be mad at me if it ends differently than you want. All I know is I love you and damn it you are the only person I have ever loved! At the end of the year I hope that we are still choosing to be together because I feel like with out you I'll lose a peace of me. But you can't hold me like some puppet so when you don't get what you want you can manipulate me so you can get it from me. People don't do that to the people you love. That's what my parents did and look where we are now." I said and Lauren turned and looked at me with tears rolling down her face.

"Don't leave me." She begged and I pulled her to me and rubbed her back.

"I won't Lo. " I said and laid back on the bed with Lauren in my arms.

"I didn't mean anything I said. And it sucked walking around with out you I was hoping that when I came home you would be asleep so I could push this conversation off till tomorrow because all I wanted to do was go to bed and hold you in my arms. I just wanted to hold you one last time before I knew I was going to lose you for good." Lauren said and looked at me.

"Why are you loosing me for good?" I asked worried.

"I did something bad camz." She said and my heart shattered at the thought of her cheating.

"You had sex with someone else didn't you?" I asked and Lauren shook her head no.

"No, I went to a bar and had to many drinks, then I sold the house in Fiji." She said and I was mad.