chapter 7

This is going to get interesting.

Camilas pov.

"Lauren wake up!" I opened my eyes and was met with the sun blaring in my face. My head was still on Lauren's chest and our legs were intertwined and Lauren had her arms securely wrapped around me.

"Lauren!" I looked up and seen Dinah standing over us off to the side of the pallet.

"Go away Dinah." Lauren mumbled and rolled over into her side and pulled me closer to her.

"Dude tonight is your party and you have nothing in your fucking house wake up." Dinah yelled and kicked Lauren's side playfully

"Go the fuck away Dinah! I will wake up when I'm damn ready. " Lauren said and I looked up and Dinah and smiled.

"Hey mila."

"Hey." I said and cuddled into Lauren. Dinah walked into the house and I felt Lauren kiss my head.

"Good morning." She said and I looked up at her and pushed some hair out of her face.

"Good morning to you too." I said and she bit her lip.

"I need to get up and go shopping." She said but I hugged her tighter.

"No please don't, I like spending time with you and I don't like being around drunks. I really don't want you to throw this party." I said and she sighed.

"I know but this is my last party I swear I already have a lot of people coming and I can't cancel it. I won't drink I swear." She said and I sighed and laid my head in the pillow.

"I guess it is kinda selfish for me to ask you not to do something that you had planned before I was here. I'll just stay in my room please just make sure no one can get up to my room I don't want to deal with drunks." I said and stood up stretching my stiff mussels. Lauren stood up with me and pulled my body to hers and rested her hands on my lower back.

"Do not take drinks from any one but me. Do not drink after anyone and that includes me. And for the love of God please do not go in that maze." She said and I nodded.

"OK but I don't plan on leaving my my room." I said and Lauren kissed my head before she pulled me into the house. Right away the sweet smell of waffles filled my nose and I smiled at the thought of the tasty food.

"It smells amazing in here." I said and I heard a snicker and seen a dark skinned girl turn around.

"Thanks. You must be Camila I'm Normani, Dinah's girlfriend. It's nice to meet the girl, one of my best friends is going to marry." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah I'm Camila." I said and shook her hand before Lauren pulled me over to the table and took a seat in a chair and pulled me into her lap.

"Well aren't you clingy today?" I said and Lauren chuckled.

"Only because your cute." She said and kissed my nose. I laughed and someone sat two plates down on the table. I sat in the chair beside Lauren and put some syrup on my food. I cut a piece off of the waffle and took a bite of it and it melted in my mouth.

"This is really good." I said and Dinah and Normani sat down in front of us and smiled.

"Thanks I add vanilla in mine to give it some extra flavor. " Normani said and winked at me and Dinah laughed.

"She's lying she didn't make them she just cooked them." Dinah said and I laughed and took another bite of my food. Four bites in my stomach was screaming that it was full so I pushed my plate away and sat back in my chair.