chapter 9

Camilas POV.

"Camz, babe wake up." I squeezed my eyes shut but Lauren patted my back and shook me a little. I opened my eyes and I seen her sitting on the side of her bed with a plate of food and a glass of water. I wrinkled my eyebrows and rubbed my nose.

"You don't have to get up but I went and got your medicine filled and brought you something to drink." She said and I sat up in the bed and smiled at the older girl.

"Thanks." I said and she handed me the two pills. I took the glass of water into my hand and took a sip and held the water in my mouth before I placed the medicine in and swallowed it.

"You know you did that backwards right?" She asked and I nodded and sat the water on her side table. She handed me a plate of eggs and toast and put her hand on my wrist.

"How are you feeling?" She asked and I shrugged and looked down at my food.

"Physically I'm fine mentally I'm scared and I want to be alone." I said hoping she would get the hint to let me give time to my self.

"Well your not going to be alone for a while so get use to seeing my face." She said and smiled at me. I sighed and looked down at the food then at the clock.

"It's three in the after noon. Did you get any sleep?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"May I ask why?" I said and she looked back at the ground and shrugged

"I don't want to sound like a stalker but I wanted to make sure you were safe so I watched you sleep. I wanted to be up in case you needed me." She said and I threw my legs over the bed and sat up next to her.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" She asked and I took a deep breath and leaned into her side.

"For getting me away from my parents, and for being here for me right now." I said and she cautiously wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"No problem. I'm just sorry that you had to go through all of this."

"I guess it's the way my hand was dealt. I have to play the cards I was given and from the looks of it now it's going to be a hard one." I said and she took my and into hers and then lifted it and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Well, I'll be with you every step of the way." She said and I nodded my head. The door bell rang and Lauren got up confused.

"Who's that?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Tori was the only person coming over and she invites her self in." Lauren said and I stood up with her and we made our way down the stairs. Lauren opened the door and Tori stood on the other side and she looked nervous.

"Why did you ring the door bell get in here." Lauren joked and Tori nodded her head and stepped inside. She awkwardly stood beside of me and Lauren signaled for us to follow her. Tori stopped and looked at me before going inside the living room.

"Where's myla?" I asked and she pointed to the door.

"Who's with her?" I asked.

"Ally. But I'll grab her when I feel like it's time." She said and looked back at Lauren.

"Do you think she will be OK?' She asked and I nodded my head.

" it's been a long few hours but I think she'll be OK. She'll be happy to see her daughter. " I said and Tori went to say something but Lauren walked up to us.

"Are you coming or are you going to stand at the door all day?" She asked and took my hand into hers. Lauren pulled us to the couch and I sat beside her as Tori sat in front of us.