chapter 31

Laurens pov.

When I woke up camila was still cuddled to my chest but Raegan was in between the two of us holding on to my shirt. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep but I felt someone's hand on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and seen camila looking at me with a lazy smile. I pulled her closer to me and rubbed her side with my thumb.

"Good morning beautiful. " I told her and she smiled up at me and blushed.

"It is if i get to wake up next to you, and not a computer screen of you sleeping." She said and I sighed. I slowly stood up and camila looked at me like she was scared that she hurt my feelings with that one statement. I held out my hand and camila took it and I pulled her to her feet and picked her up bridal style and went outside into the balcony. I sat camila down and she tried to turn around but I didn't let her.

"Lo."

"Shh it's fine just look." I said and I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. Camila settled against my body and rested her head on my chest. We watched the sky change from a dark purple to so many beautiful shades off yellow and oranges. I rubbed my fingers over her belly and kissed the side of her head. We stood there for a good 10 minutes before she turned around and faced me. Her hands tracked to my hair and she connected our lips in a soft kiss.

"I told the company VP. That I will be working from home for now on. I don't want to be away from my family any more. I also told him that we were moving. I dont want you and the kids in that house anymore." I told her and camila looked up at me and before she could say anything I stopped her.

"It's what I want to do. I want to be home with you and the kids every day. I want to be with you every day so we can plan our out next move as a family. Rather it be with them in school and sports or taking them out of public schools and home schooling them, or deciding if we want to start over and have one more. I want to be able to sit down and have a dinner with my family that isn't interrupted by a business call. I want you and my kids, that's all I want and that's all i will ever need." I told her and camila smiled at me and squeezed my tightly.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"I will always be sure when i pick you." I told her and I kissed her head and looked out at the sun rise.

"Hey can can I ask you a question?" I asked she and she softly hummed in my arms.

"Yesterday whem we went shopping why didn't you get anything ?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders and continued to look at the view.

"I didn't want to hurt your company to be honest. I always have to be this perfect wife and dress a certain way and everything i tried of not being able to dress how I want to." She told me and I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.

"Just be who you want to be. I don't care what people think of my family. Just do what fits you." I told her and before she could answer a soft cry came from inside of the house. Camila looked up at me and patted my Chest.

"Thank you for the view this morning." Camila said and pecked my cheek slowly and walked into the room. I lean on to the balcony and looked down at a few people who were coming and going from the hotel. I sighed and walked into the room and seen camila sitting on the couch with Raegan in her arms. The small child had tears in her eyes and camila had her eyes closed and was rocking her back and forth while humming a song. I sat down beside of camila and pulled her so she was leaning on my shoulder. I hugged the two girls and slowly one by one the other kids woke up. My whole family was cuddled on the couch watching  some cartoons and I was looking through some of the things that the kids could do at the hotel.