chapter 23

Camilas pov.

"Mommy I no feel good." myla said and walked over to where I was laying on the couch. She climbed up on top of me and rested her head on my stomach. I felt the back of her neck she was hot but it wasn't really bad. I put down my book and brushed her hair out of her face. I closed my eyes and laid my head in the back of the couch just enjoying the soft sounds of the washer and dryer working through the room.

Ding, Ding, Ding. I opened my eyes at the sound of the front door bell ringing and myla looked up at me with dull blue eyes.

"Let me go answer the door baby." I said and myla shook her head no and hugged my waist. I sighed and got up with her in my arms and she laughed into my neck. I patted her back and walked to the front door. When I opened it Parker was standing in front of me with some flowers.

"Hi." I said and he smiled and handed me the flowers.

"Hey is now a bad time?" He asked and i looked at myla who was having a coughing fit in my arms.

"Yeah. She's really not feeling good can we maybe reschedule the movie?" I asked and parked sighed and nodded  his head.

"I guess but I could stay and help you. I have nothing better to do and you look like you could use the help."he said and I nodded and let him in. Myla let out a soft cry in my arms and I went into the kitchen and sat her on the counter along with the flowers. I grabbed the children's advil and shook it up in a sippy cup and handed it to myla who happily took it. I ran a vase full of water and sat the flowers inside of it.

"So this is a nice place, your wife must really work to afford this." He said and I nodded my head and leaned back againts the counter.

"She's not home much here lately. The company has been having a lot of problems with its branches out side of the united states." I told him and Myla held her arms out to me for me to take her. I brought the little girl into my arms and kissed her head she seemed to be cooling down and I hope that is the case.

"Dory." Myla said and I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and motioned for Parker to take a seat. Myla cuddled into my chest and soon fell asleep I wanted to join her but I knew that I would end up with Parker being the only one awake watching a Disney movie.

"How's your baby today?" He asked and I shrugged and looked at the TV.

"He's fine, my stomach just hurts a little." I said and I shifted on the couch so my feet were curled up by me.

"Your feet are swollen." Parker mentioned and took one into his hands.

"What are you doing?"I asked and he started rubbing my foot where the tender spots were. I moved myla so she was now laying beside of me with her sippy cup in one hand and her rabbit in the other. As the foot rub continued I started to drift off before I heard  the front door open. I opened my eyes and seen Lauren walking in and I jumped up from the couch and before she hand a chance to really turn round I jumped into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Well hello to you to." She said and I hugged her tighter hiding my head in her neck. She wrapped one arm around my waist and the other made its way to my hair.

"Don't leave again!" I sobbed and she pulled my face away and kissed away my tears. I lowred my legs and she placed her hands on my face and looked at me.

"I promise. I won't leave you ever again. You look so perfect baby girl." She told me and I blushed and looked down for a second then back up at her. Lauren connected our lips in a soft simple kiss and I pulled her closer by her belt loops.

"Umhum." I heard and we pulled away and Lauren turned her body slightly and Parker was standing a few feet behind me. I hugged Laurens waist and laid my head in her chest but I was looking at Parker