Chapter 1: Planet "Urtha"

Ok, so this is the first chapter in my story. The girl here is Maria Diaz, but she doesn't know it yet. She thinks that Toffee is her father, and her real name is Cady Grace.

A small bonfire was burning brightly in a moist cave deep in the forest of Mewni. There was a girl inside, and she was slightly shivering in the cold Mewman rain. She clutched the golden pendant of her necklace, a letter "C".

Just then, a blond boy emerged at the cave entrance, carrying sticks with a blade at his side, wet from the raging rain.

"I can't help but ask, Cady," He began, "Why did you have to leave your home? I mean, your dad, while you were telling me about him, seems... Nice..."

"Jeez, Comet," Cady replied sarcastically, still shivering, "Of course Toffee is nice; That's why I ran away from home and stole his dimensional scissors! Easy for you to say, though... You're the damn prince of Mewni!"

"Well, you're not the only one who ran away..." Comet's voice became distant with each word.

Comet looked up at the the castle, miles away, looking gloomy.

"And besides," Cady continued babbling, "I have a strange feeling... That... That I have a home, and a family! Right there, on planet Urtha."

Comet stared at Cady blankly. "Oh, wait, you mean planet Earth? The dimension with magical windows that you can touch and bring with you wherever you go?"
"I guess so..." Cady muttered.

"Hey, you okay?" Comet said, patting her shoulder."Cady? Cady?"

His snappy friend Cady had dozed off.

"Here's the problem with new friends," Comet grumbled, "You never know when they'll leave you staring into empty space and talking to disgustingly moist cave walls."

"I heard that!" Cady's muffled voice said.

"Well, then!" Comet said, clasping his hands together. "Good night, Cady. My new and first-ever friend."

So.. Did you like it? Umm... I'm sorry if the chapters are so short. Like I said, I'm a beginner with all this stuff so.. Sorry! Please comment and vote, etc, what wattpad "authors" are supposed to say... Anyway, I'm twelve so sorry for the typos, etc.