Chapter 19

I think Starco is getting their part in the limelight. They've had almost four or five consecutive chapters! Nah, they ARE the protagonists anyway, so.. read on mah friends!!

By the way, I dedicate this chapter of my story to Amber236 , DeniseCortes2003 , LightPurple1 , and foxie28, and also Ash113101 .

•~•Next Morning•~•
"Good morning, Mrs. Diaz," Star muttered, "Wh-where's Marco?"
"Oh, he left early," Mrs. Diaz said, "And Star? You could have just entered Marco's room. Not listen by the door."

Marco's mother winked, and Star was shocked. How did she know she was listening by the door?

Star sighed unhappily and walked--not skipped--out the door.

•~•First Period•~•

Marco was sitting on a chair farthest from Star. Star would always turn to her right, but she would remember that Marco wasn't there anymore. Star slunk back in her chair as Mrs. Skullnick lectured the class. The teacher turned aroud, and noticed that Star wasn't paying her any attention.

"STAR BUTTERFLY!", She roared, "DETEN--"
Boom. Mrs. Skullnick froze in place. But not because of Star, or her wand. No, dear friend. Not at all.

A three-eyed demon with devil horns in a white tuxedo walked into the classroom. He walked in front of Star, and floated above her, Blood Moon Ball style, and held out his hand.

"Tom," Star huffed.
"Hey, Star," Tom greeted.
"I thought the Blood Moon Ball happened only once every 667 years? What are YOU doing here now??"

Star glanced behind her, and knew that Marco was in full blast karate mode. Ignoring all that, Tom chuckled. He snapped his fingers and everyone in Echo Creek High Academy was frozen, all except for Star, and a certain classmate of hers (I will mention that later, dude).

"Oh, Star," Tom chuckled. "I'm over that. I'm trying something even MORE fun."
Tom, hand still outstretched, grabbed Star's hand and flung her into the portal.