Chapter 16

Again, guys, sorry for the last cliffhanger. You know me, cliffhanger girl. It's what makes you hungry for more. Let's start read-writing, shall we?

STARCO AGAIN AHAHAHHAHA

Marco's unmoving body collapsed on the floor. Star realized what she had just done, and she was very VERY sorry. She placed her finger on his pulse when Marco literally CAUGHT it in mid-air.

Tears appeared again in Star's eyes, "M-marco? I'm so so--"
"Don't say sorry," Marco growled, "I won't see you again anyway."
Marco stormed up the stairs, mouth and nose bleeding, with a huge black eye, bruises covering his whole body.

"Marco wait!!", Star said, running after Marco, but found herself crying in her room, on her bed.

~•~•~DINNER AT THE DIAZ'~•~•~

Marco was eating dinner with his parents with his hood pulled over his head. A few of his bruises had disappeared, his mouth and nose had stopped bleeding, and all that was left was the black eye.

"Marco? Where's Star? She needs to eat," His dad asked, sensing that something was clearly wrong.

Marco fought the urge to cry. Then, he managed two words, and it was so hard to just say them. "Who's Star?"

BEEP! This story probably has a bajillion cliffhangers already. Honestly, I just LOVE making them. Anyway, a Starco fight has officially just begun!! Whoooooo just so you know, I've been shipping Starco since I first watched the first episode, Star Comes to Earth and Party With a Pony.

Anyway, CLEEEFFHANGERRRSS!!!'n