Chapter 17

"Marco, what happened?", His mother asked, concerned.
"Nothing," Marco said, tears forming in his eyes."Everything is fine."
"Marco," His mother urged, "You need to tell us what happened. And why is that hood pulled over your head? Take that off!"

Marco shook his head, "Fine."
He pulled off his hood, revealing a huge black eye. Tears welled up in his mother's eyes. "Who-who did this to you?"

Star was watching from the staircase, stsying hidden,  sobbing quietly.

"No one," Marco grumbled, "Just me."
His parents kept on questioning him, until Marco couldn't take it anymore.
He stood up from his chair, making his parents jump.

"I have a twin, don't I??", Marco growled, "Tell me!!"
Marco's parents looked at each other nervously. "We-we don't know what you're talking about, Marco."
"NO," Marco growled, "She IS real, isn't she? Tell me the truth!"
"Marco," His mother said calmly, "You went inside our room, didn't you?"

Marco wiped the tears off his face with the sleeve of his hoodie, then softly whispered, "Yes."
"We told you not to!", His father growled angrily.
"You can't keep a secret like that forever!", Marco yelled."I'm going to bed."

He marched up the stairs, hardly noticing Star and barged through the door of his room.
Star stood up, muttering, "Why did you do that, Star? You are so.. in love?"

WHOOP! Well, I'm sorry! I accidentally turned this into a Starco fanfiction instead of a Battle of The Wand story! Hahahahahaha! Well, I guess I just got carried away. Plus, I made THREE CONSECUTIVE cliffhangers! Isn't that amazing? Well, some of you may say No, but to me, it is,🙃😕😮😩😩😩😩 so.. Byeeeee