Introduction

"Please please please come to the mall with me?" My bestfriend Natalie asked me for the hundredth time in the last five minutes. Apparently there are some "killer" sales that she just refuses to miss. Don't get me wrong I love to shop I mean what girl doesn't? Natalie takes the cake for being obsessed with shopping.

"Fine! If I go will you shut up?" I snapped and I shit you not her eyes lit up like a freaking Christmas tree.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Natalie graciously squealed. Natalie or Nat for short has jet black hair that she had just gotten cut into a long bob that ends on her shoulders with the deepest blue eyes like a sapphire stone. Her body is lean which compliments her 5'3 frame. I feel like a giant next to her even though I'm only three inches taller.

I'm 5'6 with sandy blonde hair, bluish grey eyes, and barely tanned skin. My body has good muscle tone due to playing soccer, volleyball, and running track in high school. I have a medium size chest and a nice butt if I had to say so myself.

Natalie and I have been joined at the hips since we were four years old. She is the shy one and quiet unless you really know her and I'm the loud mouth smartass. We balance each other out like fire and ice as some would say.

"You're the best Belly Welly!" She beamed like a kid in a candy store. Belly Welly is the nickname she gave me when we were four years old and it's stuck with her ever since not that I mind. She doesn't care that I call her nat which is a nasty little bug that flies around your face so I could deal with Belly Welly.

"Yeah Nat you've told me that once or twice." I giggled as we got up and headed out of my front door and over to my car. My parents bought me a white Lexus SUV when I turned 16 and it's like my baby! No I'm not some spoiled princess who has everything handed to her. I work at my parents law firm and I make pretty good money so I helped pay for the car.

We hopped in my car and bolted to the mall singing and dancing to whatever songs blaring on the radio.

When we pulled into the mall parking lot I found a parking spot and parked and we headed into the mall.

The whole time we were shopping I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I glanced around but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

"Earth to Annabelle!!" Nat snapped her fingers in front of my face. I shook my head to clear my paranoid thoughts. Leave it to me to get so freaked out. I watch too many crime shows.

"W-what?" I asked as I zoned back into our conversation. She looked at me like I grew another head but carried on with our conversation like nothing happened.

"I asked you what you wanted to eat but you went into la la land!" She laughed as she hooked her arm with mine and led me to the food court.

"Like you even have to ask." I snorted sarcastically. We only ever eat at one place.

"Chikfila it is!" She laughed and practically drug me up the escalator.

Once we were done eating we decided to go to one more store before we headed out. We got up and threw our trash away and went back downstairs when the feeling of being watched creeped back up on me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around and spotted two men in expensive suits following us. I grabbed Natalie's arm and yanked her so we were full on sprinting at this point.

"What's wrong?" She asked as we quickly turned a corner both of us panting for air.

"Shh we are being followed." I shushed her as we ducked down and hid from the creepy men in suits.

Suddenly both of my arms were tightly squeezed and I was yanked up from where we were hiding. Before I could scream or ask the man who had a tight hold on my arms that would no doubt leave a bruise my attacker had his hand over my mouth. I took the opportunity to bite his hand hard enough to draw blood.