Chapter 30

Wedding day
Mitch POV
"oh my God Kirstie! I'm so nervous!! What if I mess up on my vows?! Or I trip and fall walking down the aisle?!" I start hyperventilating thinking about ok the possibilities when Kirstie grabs my shoulders and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Mitch you and Scott are perfect for each other and you always have been. Nothing's going to go wrong. Take a deep breath... Breathe in...breathe out. Its all going to be perfect so don't worry about a thing... Your marrying the man of your dreams you should be excited, happy, jumping for joy, not nervous. You got this. And remember I love you very much" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks I needed that. I love you too" I say and stand up. I straighten out my tux and walk towards the walkway where I will be entering. Kirstie is walking me down the aisle. Also we got in touch with that girl Jade that we met at the bowling alley a few months ago and she's going to be our flower girl. I finally reach the door and I have major butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you Mitchie, you got this, nothing gonna go wrong" Kirstie says and gives me a small kiss in the cheek.

I walk out and everyone stands up. Avi starts singing Run to You and Kirstie grabs hold of my arm. "Deep breath" she says quietly. She could see I was a little over whelmed. I took a deep breath and we started walking.

A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried it was true
As your glance met my stare

But your heart drifted off
Like a land split by sea
I tried to go,to follow
To kneel down at your feet

I'll run,I'll run,I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run,I'll run,run to you

I focused on the song soon enough I was there, standing next to my fiancé. We held hands.

Kevin talked for a bit, and we exchanged vows. "Scott Richard Hoying do you take Mitchell Colby Grassi to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse. For richer or poor, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us part?"

"I do" Scott said with tears in his eyes.

"Mitchell Colby Grassi do you take Scott Richard Hoying to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse. For richer or poor, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us part?"

"I do" I say with tears running down my cheeks.

Scott moves his hand and wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"You may now kiss the groom" Kevin says with a big smile.

Scott grabs my face and pulls me into a soft, sweet kiss. He pulls away and says "I love you so much Mitchell"

"I love you so much Scott"

A/N: hey guys so this is the end.. I have had such an amazing time writing this and I'm not done yet and I probably won't be done writing for a while... I love this story like its my child and the fact that it was my first one and I have over 1.8k reads is fucking amazing! I love you guys so much! Don't forget to comment and vote! Stay #fcute💕💕💕