Chapter 1

Remus sat down in an empty compartment in the train and nuzzled into the corner,staring out the window as more first years boarded the train.
Remus turned as a boy plopped himself down brushing brown hair away from his round glasses.
"Hey mate I'm James potter."
Remus nodded.
"Do you have a name?" The boy asked chuckling just as two more boys a blond one and another boy that was snickering sat beside them.
"My names Remus lupin." he said eyeing the boys suspiciously as he dug a small book out of his robe.
One boy brushed back his long dark hair. "I'm Sirius Black." He said turning to whistle at two passing girls.
Remus frowned placing his face in his book as the blond chubby boy muttered.
"I'm P-Peter." Remus nodded as the train started to roll forward.
A knock sounded outside the compartment. Remus looked up along with the boys to find a girl her blond hair pulled into a braid, her blue-green eyes cast downward.
"Can I sit here?"
Sirius smirked sliding over closer to Potter."Why of course."
The girl clutched a handful of books in her hands and sat next to Sirius sliding to the wall that was the farthest away from the boy.
Remus sighed shaking his head.

"I'm Raven." She said a blush creeping on her face as James made cawing sounds which Peter laughed at. Sirus eyed the girl  with a smirk painted on his face.
Remus kicked Potter glaring,
James turned to him frowning.
"Stop." Remus hissed.
Potter grumbled incoherently crossing his arms and the other boys followed suit.
Raven looked at Remus thankfully letting out a breath she had been holding in before, propping her book up Remus watched as she read ignoring the jokes the three boys passed around.

A month into being at Hogwarts Remus set down a stack of books at a desk in the library. He sighed seeing the full moon close. Remus winced from his growing pains and sat down sighing trying his best to ignore the three boys snickering at Sev.
To his dismay James had developed a crush which resulted in Potter rounding up the boys to pick on Lilly Evans best friend, which only made Lilly angrier.
Not even seconds later Remus heard Lilly hiss at them.
"Leave him alone!" She shoved Potter out of the way who tried to stutter a reply.
"Save it Potter." She sneered helping Sev up. James's jaw clenched and Remus watched as the three boys marched out of the library.
Remus shook his head as he opened his books to study for his upcoming potions test.
"Mind if I join?" Remus looked up at Raven and smiled. They had grown very close friends over this time.
"Not at all." Remus said as she dropped her load of book on the table with a "thud."
"How is your day going." Remus asked glancing up from his page.
Raven shrugged her blond hair falling in her face.
"Raven." Remus said pulling the book away for her forcing her to look at him.
"It's nothing." She said her eyes straying to the ground.
"What is it?" Remus asked sternly.
Raven sighed trying to hold back her tears as she looked at Remus. "I miss my home and my family."
Remus  smiled softly.

He went to the side of raven enveloping her in a hug. "You're learning and you  are making friends, I miss my family too, they will be there when we come home in December."
Raven nodded burying her face in Remus's robes.

James scowled at the ground. Why didn't Lilly like him?Could she not handle a tease?
Just then James threw up his hands halting his two friends,Sirius and Peter.
The red headed Lilly Evans was walking there way glaring at the ground.
"Go on mates,I'll catch up." He urged his friends. His friends smirked chuckling before walking the opposite way.
James brushed back his hair and straightened his glasses, leaning against the wall.
"Hello love." He cooed as she rounded the corner.
Lilly snapped her head up, her eyes blazing.
"What do you want, Potter?" she said walking past him.
Potter hurried to catch up with her.
"Oh Evans just you, for you to go out with me." Lilly snorted not seeing the two Green robed boys barreling toward her.
"Hey!" Lilly cried as James yanked her away. She began to protest but caught sight  of the green robbed boys.
"Oh." She said simply. She then turned to Potter yanking away and striding down the hall.
"No, thank you?" James yelled.
"No." Lilly snapped. James laughed.
She'll come around. He thought to himself.

This is the first year with only Remus and James's story sparking to life later the other two boys story's will come along.
(Edited)