Chapter 32

After the event with Raven things quickly got back to normal.
"Come on you brat leave me alone."
Willow snapped playfully as sirus attempted to tickle her on their way out of herbology.Raven nudged Remus a grin planted on her face as the brunette turned around and slapped sirus on the shoulder and went running down the corridor.
Raven laughed as sirus took off running after willow her black shoes slapping the ground and echoing through the corridor. Raven snorted shaking her head.
"So how have you been feeling rave?"
Raven sighed exasperated."that's all anyone asks now Rem I'm fine,ok."
Remus nodded wrapping an arm around Raven."I know I just worry about you,I do love you."
Raven stopped in her tracks blinking. She stared at Remus her mouth open but no reply coming out.
"I'm sorry raven I-I shouldn't have said that,but it's true.... Oh god I'm done for." Remus said worriedly.
Ravens mouth seemed to finally work."you love me?"
Remus looked at Raven startled."yes did you think I was lying-?"
Raven didn't let him finish as a smile tugged at her lips. she ran into Remus's arms and planted a kiss on his cheek."I love you too." She whispered and pulled away blushing. Remus smiled as she put her head down a. Smile on her face and walked down to lunch.

Raven sat next to willow and they both hurriedly turned to each other.
"Wills you won't believe-"
"Oh Raven what do I say-"
"Wait you first-
"No you." Raven said.
Willow sighed."ok."

Flashback to when willow ran away from sirus.---------
Willow laughed and squealed as sirus came up behind her and looped his arms around her waist.
She giggled."Stop sirus." She said a glare on her face. Sirus pushed her body up against the wall of the hall.
His breathing quickened and he stared at willow with passion.
"Sirus what-."
Sirus smashed his lips against hers and pushed her more against the wall. He pulled her close and willow felt butterfly's as she combed her hands through his hair.
He pulled away both of them breathing heavily.
Willow blushed her eyes lingering on his lips before she pulled away from his grasp. And hurried down the corridor leaving sirus.

"Wills that's terrible you just left him there didn't tell him how you felt! You kissed him once who did you act differently this time?"
Raven gasped before glancing at sirus who was. Glaring at his food intently far down the Table."I donf knew willow I jut really like himself is much but-I don't know."
"Wait how do you feel about him?" Raven asked turning to willow. Willow shrugged looking at her hands."I may like him....a lot."
Raven smiled pulling Willow into a hug."tell him you lazy ole git."Raven said shoving her off her seat."wait what did you wanna tell me?" Willow asked.
Ravens eyes lit up brighter than stars."Remus said he loved me."
Willows eyes widened."what did you say?"
"That I loved him too of course he's the best guy I've ever known. " Raven said dreamily before pushing willow up."Now go talk to sirus wills,now."
Raven Said in a motherly tone."
"Ok I will jeez rave." She said standing and slowly making her way to sirus.