Chapter 29

Willow
Watched as sirus got off his broom and swiped back his hair. She sat up in the stands of the arena her gryyfindor scarf wrapped tightly around her neck,gloves and her robes as the snow fell pleasantly onto
The ground. She knew that she should work. Things out with sirus. When she had left for training all that she thought of was him. He could be dead next and she wouldn't be able to save him. That would destroy her.
She stared at the field and froze to find that sirus was gone. She silently cursed herself as he sat next to her.
"We'll what do you want." He asked flatly.
Willow turned to him. She chewed her lip.
"I-I'm sorry." Willow sputtered.
Sirus sighed moving his hair from his face."it's alright I wasn't the nicest person either. Truce?"
Willow nodded.
"I just have to get this off my chest.sirus I couldn't lose you what if I had a vision of your death and had to wait silently knowing you were dead."
"I'm not afraid to die." Sirus said.
Willow swallowed."I'm scared for you and everyone I love."
Sirus nodded."I understand wills. I forgive you."
Willow stared at her hands.
"you left without writing a letter or telling me your ok,even one letter would have meant the world to me wills."
Willow nodded."I understand."
Willow wrapped her arms around sirus."I'm sorry sirus your my best friend. And I never hurt you purposely."
Sirus smiled."best friend eh?"
Willow nodded."it may not have seemed like it but I missed you so much sirus."
Sirus smiled."I missed you more than anything."
Willow went to reply but before she could respond the unthinkable happened.
Sirus crashed his lips on hers. He wrapped his arms around willows waist and pulled. Her close to him. He broke off the kiss as fireworks exploded between them and they rested their foreheads against each.
Willow turned to stand and ran into something. But there was nothing there. A snicker rose in the air.
Sirus grinned leaning forward into the stands and yanking off a cloak that appeared out of nowhere.
James,Peter,Chloe, and Lilly all stood there."Awwww you are both so cute."
James cooed.
Sirus bowed."why thank you."
Lilly turned beat red. Chloe on the other hand engulfed willow in a hug.
"I called it." She sang looking between the two.
Willow smiled. And Lilly came and hugged her.
"Group hug." James called going over and hugging Lilly from the side. Lilly groaned and tore away from him.
Chloe snickered."you and James are so gonna get married."
Lilly rolled her eyes."maybe if he was the last person on earth."
James rubbed his hands together."that can be. Arranged."
Lilly scoffed but a small smile crept on her lips.
Chloe turned to willow."speaking of love and all that mushy stuff guess what,and don't get mad."
Willow furrowed her brows together."what is it Chloe."
"Doyle May or May not have asked me out....."