Chapter 25

Sirus waited for a minute after willow walked out to go after her.
He darted down the stairs.
"Were are you going?" James asked.
Sirus Ignored his friend and ran outside to see the blue blanket willow had dissaapear behind the treeline.
He followed after her sprinting to catch up with her.
He found her sitting on the ground her shoulders shaking as she cried.
"It isn't fair I could've saved. Them." She whispered turning to sirus.
Sirus stared at her.
Her brown hair was sticking to her tear streaked face.
This was his closet friend and she was in so much pain.
Sirus sat next to her.
"Just be happy all the memories you shared." Sirus said in attempt to cheer her up.
Willow dug her nails into the ground taking a pile of dirt and tossing it In front of her.
"They did nothing sirus."
Sirus wrapped his arm around her praying she didn't smack him."I know wills."

She froze before turning and looking at him.
"If you bottle it up wills it will destroy you."
Willow closed her eyes tightly for a minute before opening them. She leaned against sirus tears shaking through her.
After a moment they turned jumping as something flew in their face.
"Is that an owl?"
Sirus asked.
Willow squinted at the bird as it dropped a letter before her.
She looked at it hesitantly before seeing the person it was from.
With sirus by her side she tore open the letter.

Dear Willow Brooklyn,

I know that times are now tough. Being a seer comes with a great burden,seeing how others die,feeling their pain.
I am aware that you are now responsible for taking care of your two younger siblings.
But there is something I've learned.
Their is a great wizard Merlin, I assume you have heard of him. He is still alive. He too was a seer and has agreed to train you so that you may save those you see die.
Please write back when you can.
-Albus Dumbledore
"I can save people they didn't have to die." Willow laughed hugging sirus.
"I can save them!i have to write back, now!" She said scrambling to her feet and running through the trees.
Sirus sighed silently praying she would let herself grieve . If she bottled it up. It would be the end of her.
He knew because grief was what had made his family so vile.