Chapter 24

Raven fell to the ground as James tossed the ball at her.
She slide down the muddy slope and face planted.
James laughed."did you get muddy can't fly birdie." He said mockingly flapping his wings.
She stood brushing off her knees and skirt.
"Stop being a git." Remus replied smacking him over the head.
"Raven and I agreed to help you by playing catch so you can up your skills in qui ditch."
James glared at him shoving."whatever come on."
Raven wiped the mud from her face."you too continue playing I'm gonna change and hang with Maggie And Doyle Seeing as their leaving later today."
Remus sighed."see look you made my girlfriend leave."
Raven shook her was."I'm leaving because this." She said as she motioned to her body covered in mud.
Remus cracked a grin."see you later rave."

Raven dried her hair and threw on a light yellow dress before walking down stairs.she must've interrupted a very adult conversation because mr.potter was in a A deep conversation with mrs's. Potter.
"Dear how are we to tell her?" Mrs potter whispered glancing at Doyle and Maggie playing happily with their older sister a game of chess."
"Willow already had been. Having nightmares is what sirus said I heard her screaming last night."
Mrs.potter said." We all heard it." Mr potter sighed.
"Voldemort has Strikes so many innocents they only left a week ago it would destroy her. Making her parent angry and now their gone."
Ravens eyes widened.
"We have to tell willow.......her parents are dead."
Raven gasped."what?" She croaked.
"The potters looked up at her.
"Raven-."
Raven walked down the stairs."please let me tell her I have to be there for her."the potters nodded."alright."

Raven pulled willow away from the game and sat her down upstairs."willow I need to tell you something."
Willow looked at her friend intently.
"Ok..."
Raven inhaled."your parents...their dead."
Willow smirked."are you with James and sirus trying to get me to Cry because that's cruel all I did was teach em a lesson sbout messing with Maggie
."
Raven shook her head."wills I'm not lying,I'm so sorry."
Willow blinked."really this isn't funny."
She said not smiling as her voice cracked.
"Wills.." Willow stared at her hands hortifed."I could've saved them-I knew it-."
Willow looked at up hiding her pain applying a. Smile to her face masking her grief.
"I-I should go t-tell Doyle and Maggie."
She said meekly standing and walking down the stairs.
Sirus joined with Raven a couple of minutes after They sat atop the stairs.
"Her parents are dead." Sirus said watching willow sit down in front of her siblings.
"Yes there gone." Raven said smally.
Raven watched as willow broke the news to her siblings.maggie burst into tears while Doyle simply stared blankly ahead clutching a chess piece in his hand.
Maggie fell into her sisters arms.
Her sobs could be heard outside the house.
Doyle turned to stare at his sister crying. He blinked watching willow stay strong-barley as her face betrayed her.her expression was pained.
She extended her other arm facing her brother ushering him forward.
He e didn't move so she scooted toward him embracing him into a hug.
The boy say still until slowly his shoulders shook and tears streamed down his pale face.

After two hours the children were all fast asleep in willows arms.
Willow shifted uncomfortably before. Taking her sister in her arms to carry her up leaving Doyle momentarily alone on the floor.
When he awoke sirus walked over to the boy.
"Come on mate you should sleep." He said extending his hand.
The boy eyes it warily before excepting.
Doyle shoved his hands in his pockets climbing up to the boys bedroom they. Shared.
"Get some sleep." Sirus said smiling synthetically and clapping the boy on the shoulder.
Doyle shrugged."if I ever sleep again I don't know." He replied before slipping into the room.
When willow finally exited the room it was dark out and the group of fourth years all were downstairs aside e from willow and sirus.
"Willow-"
Willed quietly shut the door behind her.
"No sirus I need some alone time ok."
Sirus just nodded as she grabbed a blanket downstairs and made her way outside.