Chapter 37

"Go James!whoo!go sirus!" Raven yelled at the boys. Remus chuckled."really want them to win huh rave?"
Raven raised a brow as Lilly and willow joined in cheering.
"Rem you do wanna win?you are aware that involves encouragement and support,right?" Raven asked quisitvely grinning at her boyfriend.
Remus chuckled."of course I want them to win rave but you all are aware the game hasn't started yet?"
Raven frowned at the quid ditch teams talking of strategy.
Raven sat down on the bench in the stands. "Oh fine spoil the fun." She pouted.
Remus smiled wrapping an arm around raven."Oh who cares, cheer." Remus laughed pumping his fist in the air just as the game began.
Raven smiled brightly standing and shouting.
Lilly observed the game as James swooped down to the ground and stuck his hand out going at the golden ball and sirus stood swatting the big flying balls away.seeing as lily didn't like quid ditch she had no idea what the names of the balls were.
Finally the game ended and sirus walked over to willow a smile planted on his face as he hugged her."we won wills!we have the quid ditch cup!"
Willow laughed. "I knew you would win you all play brillantly.you all were bloody wicked!"
"Yea great job!" Remus said clapping his hand on sirus's shoulder.
"Thanks Rem."sirus said as Remus smiled nodding and made his way to congratulate James,who was currently making Lilly smile at him.She actually gave him a small hug and said great job to James before walking over to sirus.
"You did well sirus!"
Lilly beamed pulling him into a tight hug. Sirus laughed wrapping her in a bear hug before pulling away.
"You know I bet if you joined quid ditch lills maybe then you will learn more about your destined to be together thing going on between you and james."
Lilly swatted sirus's arm glaring and willow snorted trying to hold back a laugh.
"First no thank you I will stick to the books,second James is a friend.do I need to spell it out to you.f-r-i-e-n-d."
Lilly snapped.
Sirus laughed before turning to willow who pushed a curtain of brown hair from her face.
"OK whatever you say lilly."
Lilly opened her mouth to reply but thought it through seeing the never ending argument play in her head she just shut her mouth tightly.
After half an hour the whole arena was empty aside from willow and sirus sitting by each other watching the sunset.
"I wish we could stay like this forever."Willow sighed resting her head on sirus's shoulder.
Sirus chuckled."me too wills."
Willow looked up at sirus meeting his grey eyes with her own."sirus I love you and I'm glad your still with me even though in a month I will be leaving for merlin."
Sirus tensed holding his jaw down, hard."I know willow I love you too just...please stop reminding me that your not mine forever that in a month...you....will be gone for a year."
Willow nodded."I'm sorry sirus." Sirus smiled down at her planting a kiss on her lips."how about you and me tomorrow since it's Saturday we both have a day dedicated to just the two of us?" Willow smiled hugely."I would absolutely love that!"
"Then it's settled." Sirus grinned.