chapter 38

"Wills come on down." Sirus called the next morning."it's just me and you today."
Willow rolled out of bed."coming." She yelled. She pulled her hair up, slipped on a white dress and sandals, walking groggily down the stairs.
"You look stunning willie!" Sirus said grabbing willow by the waist and pulling her into a big bear hug. Willow giggled snorting."your a terrible liar sirus."
Sirus held a hand over his heart putting on a hurt face."how dare you willow!a liar!?" They both laughed."You really are beautiful."sirus said his voice serious. Willow blushed as sirus took her hand and pulled her out of the gryffindor common room down a corridor.
"Where are we going?" Willow asked as they made their way down a staircase. "Just to the back lake so me and you can have some time together." Willow smiled jumping on a staircase as it changed. They ran out the castle toward the black lake before sitting themselves down."how have you been sleeping willow?" Willow shrugged."good enough.
"What do you plan on doing after school willow?"
Willow chewed her lip momentarily staring at the black lakes dark water."that's three years away but probably just own a wand shop something always entertaining watching new comers get their wands." Willow laughed digging in her pocket and pulling out her wand wrapped in unicorn and fairy hair."it took me seven times to find the one for me. I nearly burned down.the wand shop by my third Try at a wand."
Sirus chuckled."my first wand was a little challenging too." Sirus grinned."I went to the shop and quite literally made it rain inside the wand shop,soaking my mom.boy was she mad." Sirus sighed frowning at the water."sometimes I wonder why they can't except me for being in gryffindor. But I know the answer.slytherin is always the greatest house of all.i strongly disagree." Willow nodded."all houses are good but I like ours specifically. "Willow elbowed sirus grinning."I think the only reason I like gryffindor is because your in it." Sirus smirked brushing hair over his shoukder."I couldn't agree more . Mrs.Brooklyn." Willow laughed pushing sirus Over.
Sirus opened his mouth in mock shock."your so on Brooklyn."
Willow laughed getting up quickly and making a run for it. Willow squealed as she looked behind her catching sirus very close to her. She turned her attention back to running. Sirus came up behind her grabbed her arms and put her on his shoulder as she pounded His back asking him to put her down between laughes