Chapter 30

Willow stared at her friend."you think I would be mad at you? That's bloody brilliant! Wont this be wicked we'll be be sisters."
Willow squealed.
Chloe smiled hugely."where already sisters but ok."
Lilly pretended to pout."I thought I was your sister." Willow smiled,"duh you are and so is raven.speaking of which where are is she?"
Chloe snorted."those lovebirds wanted some time alone they went to their special spot?" She said making air quotes around special.

Raven climbed up into the tree beside Remus."our life's are do weird." She laughed.
As she thought of all her friends in some way chasing after some guy/girl.
Remus nodded leaning against the tree."it sure is but we are teenagers. I mean were all already fourteen."
Raven shrugged before closing her eyes.in two hours the full moon would be upon them. She could feel the moons pull as her arms had started to cramp.
Raven flexed her hands as Remus turned to her."rave thank you for being here for me during my changes."
Raven smiled intwining her hand with his."Remus you helped me to but your welcome." She beamed before jumping down the tree."I wanna head back and see wills's reaction."
Remus raised a brow jumping swiftly down into the grass.
"Reaction to what?" Remus asked walking beside her to exit the Forrest.
"Well to Doyle asking Chloe out of course," Remus eyes widened."no way?!"
Raven smiled giggling."yep."
Remus chuckled shaking his head.
"Now I too am genuinely curious."
Raven smiled turning to face him.
The smile slipped from her face and she paled a choking sound coming from her as she fell to the ground.
"Raven?!" Remus yelled bending down as she pressed her hands to the ground bile and....feathers coming out of her mouth.
"R-Remus help." She choked out. Remus put his arm around her waist and the other around her neck helping her walk.
When. They arrived at the hospital wing madam fray ran and grabbed the other side of Raven and helped her to the bed just as Raven passed out.
"What's wrong with her?"
Remus asked worriedly. Madam fray gave raven a glance contemplating before turning to the distraught boy.
"I'm afraid she has the avian flu."
"What's that."
"A very deadly disease that birds get.i'm afraid that since she is half raven she has gotten the deadliest disease known to birds."