Chapter 4

Remus shook sirus's hand smirking.
"Your on if Willow says yes to you asking her out I'll ask out Raven."
Just then the two girls round the corner laughing over a previous joke Raven made. Remus knew  liked Willow and Sirus thought that Remus liked Raven. Willow had her brown hair pulled into a ponytail while Raven blond hair was down. The first time Remus had seen it that way. Her blond curly locks looped around her ear as she threw back her head in

laughter.
Remus began to make his way toward her but winced pain sprinting through her.
Remus closed his eyes sweat starting to drop down his face.
It was happening again he was changing.
Raven caught sight of Remus."Hey-"
Remus was sprinting down the hall before Raven could finish her sentence.
Remus sprinted up the stairs to the boys dorm bathroom.
He looked at his face. His brown hair stuck to his forehead. His mouth was dry and his nails were breaking along with his bones. His back arched as a bone ripped through him. This was gonna be a long day he told himself while silently walking to the hospital wing.

Willow laid back  her head against the couch in the common room. When she closed her eyes  the haunting dream that had been taking away her sleep for two years came again.

Willow stood tall waving her wand and shouting spells.  The death eater struck her and she flew back. Her hands flew to the sides of her at the house she was trying to guard. Searching for her wand.
"Run Lilly!take Harry and run!"
The child .....Lilly and James child ....voldermort.  Willow tried to stand but now the wicked man was over her. "No willow!" Sirus screamed. Remus turned. Where was raven,Peter and Chloe.
A sick feeling crept in her as sirus ran toward her but it was too late. Her eyes slammed shut  as his wand wave and a bright green struck her. She felt pain sizzle inside her and then oblivion settled in.

"Willow." Willow jolted up from the couch wiping swear from her brow. She turned to a worried sirus. "Are you ok?"
Willow nodded sitting upright staring at him. Would Sirus really love her enough to save her.
"It's time for dinner are you coming you old cow?" Sirus joked  standing up. There was no possible way he would save her.
(Edited)