chapter 40

Willow hurried down to Dumbledore's office. "Proffesor!professor!"the young girl cried as she tried to control her voice but it shook with fear. Proffesor Dumbledore appeared in the doorway of his office opening the door and letting her in."yes willow?" The Proffesor said gently as he took a seat from across her."it's true - it's really - oh god I'm dead-literalty-n-not figuratively-." Willow ran a hand through her hair tears collecting in her eyes tommmorow she left but how could she live when she was destined for death? Dumbledore sighed."Willow explain to me what you dreamt of."

"And then I was watching sirus and they put me in the river-i - die!!"
Willow took a deep breath and gathered herself.
"I knew it would be soon but I wanted time with doyle and mags....and sirus."
"Do you know who kills you?"
Willow shook her head.
"How long willow,do you think you have?" Willow sighed."everyone looked the same...maybe a year older than now....I don't know."
Willow sniffled."what do I do Proffesor?"
"I think you know willow."
Willow sighed."I do,say goodbye and stay prepared."
"Do I tell them?"
Dumbledore shook his head."send me letters of your dreams and I will read over them don't miss a detail.i will do everything I can to Insure you live as long as humanly possible."
Willow nodded leaving the Proffesor office.

Willow didn't sleep at all that night and when morning came willow came down.to the common room and found lily ."Hey where's sirus and james?"Willow asked darting her eyes around the room. "They went home,sirus had family matters to deal with and wished you well on your trip." Willow fought.tears she had wanted to say goodbye to them."oh." She said. She pulled her cardigan closer to her tucking her arms into her chest."I'm leaving today not tommorow."
Lilly's eyes widened."what?" Lilly squeaked.
The red head glared marching over to her."Willow Brooklyn ,how dare you! You told me tommorow I had a whole day planned out for us tommorow!"
Willow swallowed not wanting to leave on bad terms.
"Lills I'm sorry I thought about it and I need to see merlin and begin training Immediately."
"Why?" Lilly asked as raven bounded Into the common room with Remus in tow."hey-." Raven looked between the two."what did I miss? She Lilly turned to raven."Wills is leaving...Today."
Remus looked at willow."but willow you said tommorow."
Willow looked at her hands."I know,I'm sorry guys - you wouldn't understand..."
Lilly sighed deeply uncrossing her arms she ran a hand through her red hair."Wills I guess I can't do anything I'll just give you the card." Lilly shook her head going up to the girls dorm to retrieve the letter.
"I leave within the hour." Willow said Remus sighed nodding. Remus pulled willow into a tight hug. Willow was a head taller than the boy. She wrapped her arms around him and sniffled."tell the boys I said bye." She whispered. Remus nodded against her head and pulled away as raven engulfed her in a bear hug.
"Wills I'm gonna miss you." The blond said smiling and trying to hold back tears. Willow smiled."me too you both are my best willow nudged remus."I'll really miss my study buddy."
Remus laughed."And i'll miss you to willow." Willow nodded wiping her eyes as Chloe doyle and maggie came in.
When the news was broken to the three. They each bid her her Farwell as willow held them in deathly tight hugs.
Lilly came down the stairs and handed her the letter. "Bye wills your my best friend - love you."
Willow nodded before Lilly pulled her aside."I know wills." Willow furrowed her brows."know what?"
"Why your leaving."
"How lilly!?" Willow hissed.
Lilly's eyes watered and tears streamed down her face."I overheard you with Proffesor dumbledor,willow I'm gonna stop this,ok!" Willow shook her head."no lills,don't it only pushes the event more to happen." "So do nothing,let you die?!"Lilly snapped. Willow sighed."yes-."
"No I won't accept it ,you can but I won't willow,I'll be seeing you next christmas." She spoke sternly. Willow sighed excepting defeat the friends hugged once more before willow headed downstairs to catch her carriage."goodbye." She smiled
once more at her friends before she headed down the stairs.