chapter 43

(Next christmas)

The group all sat outside at the black lake . Everyone in their group was staying at Hogwarts for Christmas break.Willow still wasn't here.
Peters anger grew as the couple pulled themselves into a passionate kiss. Peter rubbing the knife in his pocket before walking off.

Peter Bowed before the dark lord."I have a gift for you master."Voldermort looked down at him."What?" He hissed."The seer the one who knows who kills you is at Hogwarts today."
Voldermort straighted."Is she now.hmm perfect timing to get the information I need and dispose of her."
Peter nodded."Yes." Voldermort looked at peter."What can I grant you,boy?"
"I-I to kill C-chloe."
Voldermort smirked."I see."

Willow jumped off the carriage and sprinted to Hogwarts. She caught sight of the group at the black lake and made a run for it.
She went to move toward them but saw Chloe making her way into the woods.
Sirus glanced at her."Wills!Your back." Willow ignored him knowing if she didn't hurry it would be too late. Sirus went after her everyone followed wondering what was happening.
Willow stopped glancing around the woods for Chloe. She was about to start to look around again when her scream sounded. Willow jolted up running toward the scream. What she saw made her freeze in place. Peter had drove a knife into Chloe and voldermort stood watching her with a wicked smile.
She mustered up all the courage she could drawing her wand and walking toward Peter. "Step away from Chloe,Peter." She warned glancing at the knife driven into Chloe's shoulder.
Voldermort laughed he flicked his wand and she stilled. She couldn't move."Let me go!" She growled.
Voldermort laughed walking by her and lifting her hair with the tip of he wand."What a pity such a pretty girl should have to die."
"My friends will find you." Willow growled.
"Oh,no dear they can't see us."
"Leave Chloe alone." Willow hissed.
"Don't worry she will live ,for now."
Peter turned to voldermort."But-." He began.
Voldermort turned aiming his wand at him.SILENCE!" He roared. Peter instantly grew silent.
Willow fought the fear gathering inside her as the dark lord lifted her chin to face him."Who trys to kill me?" He asked sternly. Willow remained silent. Voldemort smiled."Peter." He said.
Peter smiled wrenching the knife out of Chloe's shoulder. She howled in pain."What did I ever do?" She asked between sobs.
"You choose Doyle!"
Peter shouted."
"Stop,stop I'll tell you everything I know."Willow begged.
"Speak." The dark lord ordered.
Willow breathed in all I know is his name is Harry and he has black hair,a lighting bolt scar and eyes like his mother."
"Who is he the child of?"
"I dont know." Willwo said. She knew exactly who. Harry belongs to but refused to betray Lilly and James.
Voldermort nodded tracing his wand."hmmm I see."
Voldermort turned away before swinging back around and striking her with his wand. Willow raised her wand in time fending off his  blow,barley."I already told you what you want to know!"Willow fell to the ground as her and dropped from her hand.Voldermort stood over her."Dont worry."He hissed."You will help me defeat the child."Willow  watched in horror as voldermort struck her once more with his wand.

Sirus pivoted on his heel running in the direction of loud sobs. He pushed through the branches and underbrush before he came upon Chloe and Willow. His heart stopped cold and he stood there shocked. Chloe sat over willow.Blood ran down the side of her face. Her grey. eyes lay open staring off peacefully as if she had been set free from all her burdens.
Her brown hair laid around her in a halo.The most heart wrenching part was the tears that had dropped from her eyes.
Sirus in that moment broke into a million pieces. Sobs shook through him."No,no wills y-you cant-." Sirus pulled willow away from chloe as the group gathered around the area . Sirius sucked in a breath as Willow spoke her voice raspy."Dont trust me.."Willow gagged on her blood."When  you see me..."Willow opened her mouth again  but  blood filled it.She placed her hand on sirius cheek.A sad smile playing on her lips as her hand slipped to the ground.Deathing silence filled the air aside from sirus's crys. He held her close an endless river of tears flowing down his face as he crumpled while embracing his lost love.