Chapter 17

Chloe wrapped her arm around Peter as he blushed.
"Come on Pete let me call you cheesy."
The boy looked at her.
"Well I do like cheese."
Chloe burst out laughing slapping the table loudly.
Her friends that sat in her dorm room stared at her.
Raven broke out into a smile elbowing James"bambiiiii." She cooed play fully.
James glared daggers at her. Peter smiled. "Were like Bestie's we both have crazy nicknames." He beamed.
James frowned."yea awesome." He said dryly. The six of them burst out laughing.
Lilly brushed her hair from her face wheezing as she coughed on a laugh.
"B-b-Bambi."
She choked out.
James huffed standing.
"You all suck." He said grabbing his broom and marching out of the room.
He turned to them before leaving a grin plastered on his face.
He took his hand and waved his it.
They all gasped as water splashed all over them.
"JAMES!!" They yelled standing.

Lilly rung. out her robe and turned to Raven and willow. Everyone else was at the dorm. They watched James as he performed at quid ditch practice.
Lilly smiled swishing her wand.
James was showing off standing on his broom.
A set of about fifty balloons attached to the boys robes.
He cried out as he was lifted into the air and his wand fell to the ground.
Lilly snorted.
Raven waved her wand so that the boy fell down into the black lake.
When he remerged. Spitting water Willow swung her wand and A bucket of paint fell over his head.
The girls erupted in laughter slapping there knees.
They didn't know but all these memories they were making would stick with them forever.
The smiles,laughs all of it.
Lilly turned and found severaus laughing too standing behind them.
"Nice one." He complimented.
Lilly smiled embracing her friend.
"How are you?"
Severaus smiled catching a glance at an infuriated James.
"Brilliant." He snorted.
Lilly turned to James as he caught sight of the girls.-
Raven gasped.
"Run!"

James hurried after the three girls.
"Your gonna pay all of you!" The girls laughed as they ran across the field. Their eyes were lit up with laughter.
James waved his wand and about a dozen birds flew at them. They laughed picking up their pace and running back to the castle.
The birds went after the girls picking them up into the air.
James laughed at them.
"Not funny is it?"
The girls glared.
"Let us go James."
The birds grip loosened on lily.
Lilly screamed as the birds tore into get robes."James!" She cried.
Severaus waved his wand and a. Rug swooped under Lilly as she fell.
The rug floated in the air letting the other two girls come aboard. Severaus landed the rug and Lilly ran to him."thank you sev." She cried shooting a glare at James.
"Potter!" She sneered.
Raven and willow walked to James smirking. Willow clapped James on the shoulder.
"Your really making a great impression." She said sarcastically. James threw his hands into the air."you all did the same thing to me." He said defensively.
Raven smiled."if you wanna win her over be charming not an ole slimy prat."