Chapter 35

Remus pushed his book aside as sirus came barreling into the common room. He threw himself in a shallow rocking chair causing it to fly backwards . He growls planting his feet down. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Wanna talk about it mate?"Remus asked kindly glancing at his girlfriend asleep at the desk her head planted in a book.
"No." Sirus snapped.
Remus sighed pushing himself up and walking over to Raven.
"Rave,love you should go to bed if your tired it's already ten at night." Raven stirred getting up. Remus chuckled pushing her hair from her face and kissing her lightly on the lips.
Raven tiredly tried to gather her books.
"I'll get em later you go to sleep."
Raven smiled."thanks rem."
As soon as Raven left sirus exploded with words."shes staying with Merlin until next Christmas! That's one year!ONE YEAR!"
Sirus stared at the fire quieting."i wanted to die last time she left for Merlin..." He whispered.
"Well will she still come over during the summer?" Remus asked sitting on the couch.
Sirus shrugged."what's it matter she'l just leave again."
"Yea mate but she's doing this because she can save people. If you were in her position and could save your loved ones from a deadly fate would you."
"Yes but still Remus.,"
Sirus sighed shaking his head."I'm going to bed." Remus waved slightly at him.
The painting swung open and Remus turned to see willow her eyes filled with absolutely no emotion just blank.
Sirus glanced at her pursed his lip irritably before marching up the stairs.
Remus smiled softly."need a hug?" He offered.
Willows eyes watered and she nodded as Remus came to her and pulled her into a hug.
"It'll all work out willow." He said reassuringly. Willow pulled away wiping her eyes just as Doyle,Chloe and Lilly entered.