Chapter 6

Willow walked into the common room as she was bombarded by Lilly,Chloe,and Raven.
Raven smiled."So were having a day deticaded to girls." She said looking behind her to see Sirus look at her with an amused smile."Oh birdie I'm not going anywhere."
Raven smirked."Fine,we'll go."
The girls all turned and began walking to the door.
"Ok." Sirus said rolling his eyes.
"Don't want you to fly away now do we."
Raven glared at him as the four girls settled onto the couch.
"So what are we gonna do?" Chloe said staring out the window a grin on her face.
Raven looked outside,water was splashed against the window.
"Rain dancing." They cried.

When the girls made it downstairs it was close to midnight seeing as they had waited till dark so the lighting could lite the night sky.
The four of them ran into the rain swinging themselves around giggles filling the air.

The four boys gazed at the girls from behind the tree line to hagrids hut.
Peter stared at Chloe. Her hair stuck to her mouth as she paused to spit it out before resuming in the circle the girls had formed and spinning around.
Remus watched raven as she tore away from the circle. Her hair as braided. Her appearence was mesmerizing as she walked to a. Stump and say down looking her head up to the sky. The rain splashed on her face causing her smile to grow it's widest.
Sirus Looked intently at willow. The dark purple under her eyes momentarily gone as her green eyes lit
up as she ran over to Raven kicking up a puddle of water into her face. Raven cried out laughing as willows hair flew back as her girlish giggle rang in the air.
James was left smiling wishing he could make Lilly as happy as she was. Her hair lay over her left shoulder as her eyes shone wrinkling at the corners because of her ever so wide smirk beaming off her soft pink lips.
Lilly gazed at the woods and spotted the biys."Look!" She cried excitedly. The girls met eyes before running toward the boys.
"Woah what are you doing." Remus laughed as Ravens warm hand enveloped in his as she brought him to the open area were lighting struck like a soft rolling song.
"Dance!" Raven cried happily.
Remus stood awkward for a moment before taking Ravens hand and twirling her in a circle.
He stopped her as she looked breathless into his eyes. Remus grabbed the side of her face gently and pressed his lips against hers. They both closed their eyes as the rain poured over them. Raven looped her arms around his neck as Remus brushed his hands through her tangled hair.sparks flew around them as the kissed awakwardly as they were only almost into their third year. Not very old
They pulled apart both of them smiling.

The three boys along with the girls hooted and hollered at them laughing before Chloe and Peter danced into the rain droplets laughing.
James grabbed Lilly's hand who slightly hesitated before she smiled softly.
Janes went to kiss her and Lilly pushed him away. "Come on evans." He whined.
Lilly turned away rolling her eyes as a small grin snuck onto her lips. Potter followed her as she sat in the stump making snarky comments.
Sirus held willow in his arms laughing as they danced. At home he could never smile but here he could,here he could be himself with his friends.
*edited*