Chapter 19

Raven held onto Remus's hand a bright smile on her face as  they walked into the common room. Willow looked up from her book and caught sight of the two third years hands intwined.
Willow jumped up pushing the book aside.
"No way!" She cried. Willow ran over to  Raven beaming. "So  sirus wasn't lying, you too are dating now?" She asked looking between Raven  and Remus.
Raven wrapped her arms around her friend. "Yes!" Willow pulled away smiling at her. "This calls for a celebration. Meet me here at midnight." She said skipping up the stairs to the dorm room. Raven looked at Remus. "What was that about?"  Raven shrugged. "I guess we will find out at midnight." She replied.
"I guess so."

At midnight   Raven pulled her hair into  a tight braid. It was Friday night so she could  go without the sleep. She. Slipped off her robes and pulled a sweater over her black dress. She decided to  not worry about shoes and made her way downstairs with her three best friends."so what are we doing?" Willow shook her head. "You'll see."
Raven sighed in defeat as they made it to the common room.
Remus turned and smiled at her.
"Hey rave." He said walking over to her.
Raven smiled and looked over to willow.
As much as  she wanted to spend time with Remus alone she would  never  tell willow to go away not after what she had told her.....
Flashback------

Raven sat next to willow as  they looked out the window watching the sun rise. Willow turned to Raven  her face was covered in layers of exhaustion. "Raven can I share   something  with you?"Raven turned from watching the birds sing their morning  song to face her friend."sure you can tell me anything."
Willow exhaled."do you remember how I told you I was a seer and I would never make it to seventh year?"
Raven nodded her expression slightly hardened."yes."
"I keep seeing my death I don't know who kills me. I hear his voice it's evil,I know he's  the worst man alive." Willow shudders pulling her knees to her chest."I want to find love,get married,have a family. But I can't."
Raven wraps her arm around her friend."your not going to die." She replies softly."your my best friend and I won't let that happen."

"Raven are you with us?" Raven turned to find all her friends looking at her worriedly. Raven nodded."yep I'm with you." Willow gestured toward the window. Raven turned to see rain  dotting  the windows.
Raven laughed."rain dancing?"

Raven walked out into the field by hagrids   to see the beautiful weather. The wind howled and the trees shook. It was ravens favorite weather.  Remus took ravens hand and spun her around.
Blond locks came out of ravens hair as she went in circles. She laughed as Remus picked her up twirling her around.
"Watch out!" Lilly cried.
Remus and Raven turned and gasped.
A  black smoke  came toward them and stopped swishing and morphing Into a man. The mans hair was black pulled into a tight ponytail.  His hands contained brass knuckles and he laughed wickidly. He turned to see willow draw her wand uttering a spell.
He swished  his wand and red spat out at her .
She flew  back her head snapped forward before she   collided with  a rock.
"Death eater." James sneered.
The group pulled  out their  wands readying themselves for his next attack.
Sirus ran over to  willow feeling for a pulse."she ok." He announced  . His friends nodded in response.
"What do you want?" Raven hissed her voice slightly shaking with fear.
The man threw back his head in laughter."the dark lord wants me to find the seer that goes to This school someone who can tell whether the dark lord wins his war against your kind."
Sirus's eyes widened.
He made his face  look like stone stepping toward the  man. "I'm sorry  we don't even know what a seer is so you can leave now." The man walked forward toward sirus.
The children went for the wands. Without looking away from sirus the man flicked his wrist and sent their wands flying into the air.
The man stuck his wand under sirus chin examining him.
He smiled evilly.
"The disgrace,hmm you must be sirus black." Sirus glared at the man. He shoved him forward.
"I am not a disgrace."  Sirus dove  for his wand that was on the ground he grabbed it scurrying to his feet.
Sirus went to say a spell but froze. In the mans hand was Chloe.
The girls eyes shone with fear. Tears streamed down her face.
"Don't sirus." Remus said. Sirus  turned  to his friend.
"He'll kill us either way."
The man laughed."that is a true satatememt."
Sirus turned to the man and before he could think straight he. Shoved his wand in the direction of the man.
The man flew back into the tree and Chloe landed in the ground crying out as a sickening  pop sounded and her leg broke.
Sirus moved his wand again and again. Slashes formed across the mans face  as  he cried out.
Remus and james ran to him pulling him away. "Stop." James commanded taking his  wand out of his hand. "I'm not a disgrace." He barked.
James noded."we know mate."
"You'll pay!" Sirus turned to see the bloody mans face . His eyes widened as black shot across  the grass. It hit Lilly first sending her spiraling into the air as she  slammed Into  the ground. Peter  sat  next to Chloe and  put his face into the ground covering himself and Chloe  from the wands wrath.
"Raven!"  Remus cried.The three boys turned to Raven as she screamed  a sharp knife snuck out of her chest.  She collapsed to the ground. The three boys tried to fight  against the spell. But were forced to the ground as objects flew around them in a  whirlwind. The pressure pounded against them until they  all went down pain splintering through them and dread before darkness settled in.

Hope you all liked this I really need action sorry. Lol I had fun writting  This  stay tune for the next chapter.