Chapter 33

"Sirus can I talk to you for a sec."
Willow asked sheepishly hiding her face behind her hair."sure willow." Sirus said dryly standing up and walking ahead of her to the Hallway outside the dinning hall."so about the kiss..." Willow said trailing off. Sirus sighed."wills did you like it or not?"
"I-I liked it."
"End if story wills your my girlfriend."
"What?!" Willow asked her eyes widening.
Sirus grinned."well we did kiss." He said pushing open the door and walking toward the gryffindor table.

Willow lay in her bed that night Chloe sitting on the end staring at her."Chloe I have a boyfriend..." Willow scrunched. Up her nose."it's sirus black."
"Well wills do you like him?"
Willow sighed sitting up.
"Sadly I do."
Willow titled her head to the side."so how are you and Doyle?"
Chloe smiled."oh he's cute his hands in mine send butter-"
Willow waved her hands."stop!stop,please!gross!" Willow said pretending to gag.
Chloe laughed."I keep forgetting he's your brother plus all we did was hold hands nothing to vomit about."
Willow frowned."you would understand if you had a younger brother."
Chloe shrugged just as the door opened."Doyle!" She cried jumping off willows bed and enveloping the shaggy brown haired boy in a hug. Doyle was about two feet taller than Chloe l.Doyle laughed lightly planting a kiss on her cheek before turning to see willow covering her face with her hand."wills you can look now." Doyle laughed.
Willow exaggerated a sigh."thank goodness."
Doyle rolled his grey eyes."if you don't mind wills I'm taking Chloe here for a evening stroll.
Willow shooed them with her hands."have her back by midnight."
She teased as Chloe waved to her and Doyle draped his arm over Chloe's shoulder.