Chapter 21

Raven put her suitcase on the guest bed and willow,Chloe and Lilly followed.
"My parents are coming today." Lilly announced."I'm apologizing in advance for petunia."
Raven smiled."it's ok."
Chloe nodded."it's ok she's family."
Willow nodded."my siblings are coming,I'm warning you their a piece of work." The girls laughed.
Raven walked out of the room and leaned against the doorway. To James room. The three girls followed suit watching James,Remus,and sirus wrestle each other Peter standing and cheering for no one In particular.
Raven laughed as Remus Threw a punch at James gut. The boys settled down realizing the girls presence and went Into a fit of laughter high giving each other.
Raven rolled her eyes and turned to hear James parents calling them.
"Dinner kids."
Raven jumped as the boys pushed past her running.
Raven smiled rolling her eyes to willow who laughed before the girls followed after. Their families waited for them at the bottom of the stairs they chatted quickly exchanging hugs and greetings before They all sat at the table in the neat kitchen and piled food onto their plates.
The children scarfed down their food and went upstairs all going Into the guest bedroom
"So what are you doing for the full moon?" Lilly asked.
Raven shrugged exchanging a glance with Remus.
"Turning into a bird." She replied dryly her voice raspy.
Willow looked at her and Remus.
"You both look terrible." Willow commented noting the purple bags under their eyes, mopey attitude and their occasional death cough.
Raven through her hands in the air rolling her eyes
"Gee thanks wills I didn't know that." She said sarcasm lacing her voice.
She stood and walked out of the room her shoulders slumped.
Remus sighed.
"I'll be back in a minute."
He said following after her.
He found raven staring out the downstairs window.
She looked at him wiping sweat from her brow.
"Does it always hurt this bad?"
She whispered swallowing the pain.
Remus wrapped his arm around her waist.
"Yes I wish I could say it gets better but I would be lying."
He wrapped her in a hug and looked out the window.
"Your my best friend rave Im here for you."
Raven nodded."I know,thanks."

The group sat at the tree line
at midnight and watched raven and Remus transform.
The girls watched from afar from the screen door. The boys had told them not to come out for fear that someone could get hurt.
Remus fell to the ground gritting his teeth as his body twisted his bones cracking as his head shot up. His hands dug into the ground as his eyes flashed a silver and he held them closed tightly. His muscles tightened tearing and their before his friends sat a werewolf.
He howled and ran into the trees.
Peter and James transformed going to accompany Remus while sirus waited kindly for Raven.
She cried out sweat pouring down her face as her nightgown tore. Her head flew back her blond curls sticking to her face as she breathed heavily. Her hands dug into the ground before bending backward and her legs snapped as she cried out in agonizing pain.
Sirus watched as she slowly turned into a black raven.
He smiled.
"Be free birdie ,fly." The Raven cawed in response to the boy and flew way leaving nothing but a nightgown before sirus followed after his friends morphing into a black dog.
The girls looked astonished at the woods.
"That.was.awesome." Lily whispered.

Chloe nodded her eyes sparkling.

Willow smiled."that was amazing."