Chapter 10

"Willow." Willow turned to see professor Dumbledore. "Yes sir?"
"Join me in my office for a moment will you dear."
Willow nodded following professor Dumbledore to his office.

Willow sat down in one of the elegant chair as Dumbledore sat in his chair.
"I hear you have been having nightmares since your first year."
Willow looked down at her hands.
"Yes sir." She answered quietly.
"There is something you need to know."
Willow looked up at the professor with a questioning look.
"Your a seer."
Willow furrowed her brows together." A what,sir?"
"A seer you can tell the future."
Willow closed her eyes shut letting a small sob escape her lips.
"What you dream is not a dream but an indicator of what will happen." Willow shook her head. "My friends die then?" She says looking at the professor.
"I am not sure,if we work together and you share your dreams we can save whoever we can."
Willow laid back in her chair."Voldemort has been growing in followers." Willow stated.
The professor   nof dedicated humbly."You truly are a seer."
Willow nodded."I guess so sir."
"So what have you been dreaming of ?"
"Of me dying trying to protect James and Lilly's son yet I know that's not how I die."
"James and Lilly I always knew they would do great together." Dumbledore smiled."How do you think you die?"
Willow shook get head."All I know is it's terrible,absolutely horrifying."
"Do you know when it happens."
Willow looked at the professor."All I know is I never make it to seventh year."

Yes I know short again sorry I just wanted to make her last sentence was a cliff hanger lol. I hope you enjoy.
(Edited)