Chapter 26

The night willow got her letter she wrote back and The next morning she left to go see Merlin.
The summer passed quickly without word from her. Maggie and Doyle only got one letter. A letter that explained what willow was.they didn't take it to well.
Before any of them knew it they were back in their train compartment. The nine of them squished into the small space.
"Willow,do you think she's gonna be here for the train ride." Lilly asked quietly.
Doyle's expression turned sour at her name. After discovering what she was he blamed her for their parents death.
Maggie just sat silently.
Doyle turned to chloe and conversed with her not wanting to hear another word of willow
"Hey."
They all turned to find willow. Standing in front of the compartment. Her long brown hair was in a tight braid and she wore a. Blue water colored dress and sandals under her robe.
Doyle stood glaring daggers at his sister.
"You left Maggie and I alone to grieve ,your the reason my parents are dead.
Willow flinched."i-"
Before she could get a sentence out Doyle shot out his wand sealing her out of the compartment.
Willow easily could have opened it but seeing her younger siblings expressions she didn't dare.
She looked at Maggie who averted any eye contact. Willow turned walking down the train hall.
"A little harsh their mate." Sirus hissed at the boy.
"Cut her a break ok." James said narrowing his eyes at. Him.
"You should at least talk to her." Raven said.
Doyle shot raven the meanest look he could muster.
"You look at her like that again and I'll snap your neck." Sirus growled shoving the boy.
"Yeah and what will willow think of you then."
Sirus stepped back.
"That what I thought sirus." Doyle snapped.
Remus looked at the boy.
"Sirus may not want to hurt you for his reputation.
but if you ever look at anyone I know like that again you won't see Tommorow."
Remus said lacing his arm tightly around Raven.
Doyle looked out the window as tears began to fall down his face.
"I just want my mum back.." He whispered.
Sirus sighed running his hands over hair face.
"I'm sorry mate,yeah it wasn't right of your sister to leave you but she left so that no own she loved would have to die."
Doyle looked at the older boy before sighing.
" I should go talk to her." He said standing and leaving the compartment.maggie stood reluctantly and followed her brother.