Chapter 34

Doyle looped his arm around Chloe's waist as they lay back on the grass. Willow sat beside them with sirus.
It was different being with sirus, being his girlfriend.
Sirus has his arm slung over her shoulder and was chatting casually with Doyle.weirdly enough willow felt safe being near him.
"Hey wills wanna go for a walk?"
Sirus asked willow.
She nodes and took sirus's outstretched hand as he pulled her up.
She walked beside him glancing at her brother.
"He's so big.i knew he was only a year younger but he's still my little brother."
Sirus smiled pulling her by the waist closer to him."yeah well we all are."
Willow nodded."what is it?" She asked knowing sirus wanted to talk to her.
"Wills..." Sirus sighs picking up a pebble and tossing it across the black lake.
"I know in two weeks it's Christmas break and your leaving but I want you to still be mine when your back."
"Sirus...I've been mean g to tell you this..."
Sirus turned to willow fear spreading across him.
"What is it willow.?"
"I'm not coming back until next Christmas."
Sirus face grew angry."a year?!"
Willow looked at her shoes."we still have two weeks." She croaked.
"Two weeks only,your gone a year will!" Sirus snapped.
"I have too you know that sirus!"
"Willow I-i can't talk now."
He said angrily clutching his hands together and marching to the castle.
Willow walked past her brother unsure of what to do.
"Willie are you ok?"
Willow turned to her brother who now stood resting his hand on her shoulder.
Willow nodded shrugging off her brothers hand.
"Of course I'm fine." She croaked.
She sniffles wiping her eyes and walked away completely feeling unsure of al her emotions how could she make sure people were ok if she didn't train. With Merlin.