Chapter 22

Raven stretched her arms flexing her sore muscles as she eyed her surrounding.
She was in the middle of the woods in her torn up remains of her underdress. The sun shone in her face as. She squinted standing.
She heard the snapping of tree branches and swung around.
Remus was in a pair of jeans and a button up shirt that was untucked.
His face was covered in scratches and briusies.
"Hey." She greeted pulling a. Stick out of her hair.
"How far are we from the potters?" She asked running her hands through her hair.
Remus looked behind him.
"It's about a mile away." He answered.
"What about the boys?" She asked.
"Their at the house a making up an excuse for why we haven't shown up to breakfast."
Raven nodded as they began walking back in the direction of the house.
"So are you scared?"
Raven turned to Remus looking at him quizitively."scared?"
"About voldermort rising?"
Raven shrugged." Have you ever realized that villains always lose." She said stepping over a log.
Remus shook His. Head.
"Not always."
Raven laughed."it may take centuries but they never win plus when I'm old enough I want to. Be the one that fights against all the evil in this world,particularly voldermort ."
Remus nodded as the back of the potters house came into view.
Raven looked at the ladder of ivy and sighed before beginning to climb up it.
"Raven wait that might break."
Raven laughed.
"James said he climbed it as a. Kid if the fat moose didn't break it I don't think we will ." She Replied. Climbing onto the roof.
She grabbed Remus's hand helping him up before they opened their windows. They cast a. disappearance spell and their cuts and bruises vanished though they could still feel the pain.
"See you downstairs." She smiled slipping into her room.
She. Quickly went to her trunk slipping on a dark grey shirt and tucked a white button up into it. Redid her braid and ran downstairs.
She came out of her room and found Remus his hair hurriedly brushed a vest rested over a. Black button up tucked into his cackys.
Remus smiled at her as they sat at the table.
Willow motioned to a first year girl and a third year boy.
"This is Doyle and Maggie. My younger siblings."
Raven waved to them. Doyle smirked at her. She smiled.
"Hi Doyle,hi Maggie." She said as the group exchanged greetings with the two young children.

Lilly motioned with her head a frown on her face.
"This is petunia."
Petunia turned to them and sneered."freaks."
Sirus drew his wand along with James rising from the table.
Mr and mrs evans along with everyone else stood .
"Please put away your wands she isn't magic born she doesn't understand." Mrs evans pleaded.
"Only if she shuts her mouth with her insults." James snapped. Narrowing his eyes at the girls frightened face.
"Alright just put away the wands children." Mr evans said sitting.
Mrs potter turned to James and sirus."both of you boys put away your wands now!" She said sharply.
The boys put away their wands but did not sit.
"I won't be around someone like you we heard the way you treat Lilly." James. Hissed glaring at the girl and turning and leaving to go upstairs.
Peter and sirus followed.
The girls stared down at their hands."I'm sorry but I agree with the boys." Willow said leaving to go upstairs.
Remus nodded."muggles are not bad people but those who call others foul things are." Remus said leaving the table raven and Chloe coming behind him.
"Lilly dear please eat." Mrs evans said.
Lilly sighed.
"This had been going on too long mother." She said shaking her head and walking upstairs.