chapter 44

Last chapter -not the end of the story I am starting a second book called Half blood

Sirus pulled down on his tux trying to straighten it. He sighed angrily turning from the common room mirror."Need help?" Sirus looked to find Raven. She wore a long black dress that reached her ankles and her hair gathered on her head.
Sirus nodded."Yeah thanks, Rave."
Raven nodded walking over to Sirus and tightining his tie.
"There." She smiled softly.
Raven began to walk away but turned laying a hand on Sirus."I know its hard and just know I'm here for you."
Sirus just nodded."Thanks,any word on Peter."
Raven shook her head."No after the fight no ones seen him, Dumbledore says he most likely left with The dark lord." Sirus furrowed his brow."I'm gonna kill him."
Raven sighed as Remus made his way from the boys dorm to her. He brushed back his brown hair. He laced his arm around Raven giving her shoulder a reassuring squeeze

"Willow was a bright loving soul one that always made someone smile. She had hope for a way to help destroy the evil in this world. May her dear soul rest in peace.Now here are a few words from her friends."
Dumbledor walked from where he stood. Willows casket lie open by the black lake. Doyle stood pulling his hand away from Chloe.
He stared down at his sister tears in his eyes. "I-I."Doyle inhaled."Willlow was my sister and I loved her very much I cannot describe to you how I feel now but may she-I know shes at peace." Doyle wiped his eyes as Maggie stood walking to the casket. It was heart breaking see the small eleven year old in tears. She sniffled clenching her poofy black dress. To see such a young girl having to say goodbye was not a sight you wanted to see. Maggie stood before Willow looking at her. She wailed loudly falling to her knees in despair."Come back Willie,pleaaaase."she cryed. Lilly hurried forward helping her up and brought her to sit with her.
Chloe walked up next her shoulders sagged."Willow you were my best friend and I'm thankful for the time I was given with you....p-please forgive me-I-I couldn't save you." Chloe rubbed her shoulder soothingly as the acing memory tried to pry itself free.
James was the next to come up. He laughed awkwardly staring at his friend as his eyes watered."You know Wills,thanks for being there for me and I-uh,I hope your enjoying your party upstairs." Everyone gave a light laugh. James reached down and squeezed willows hand."Just wanted you to know your officially a mauraduar." Tears spilled out of his eyes as lilly made he way up. Lilly smiled at her friend sadly. She dug in her pocket pulling out a small bracelet."I was gonna give you this wills but I guess nows a better time than never.' She sniffed latching the bracklet on her wrist.
Remus walked forward a book in his hand. He laid It in the side of the coffin."thanks for being you."He said softly. Raven went up next. She pulled a feather from her pocket."So you can spread wings and fly to the pearly gates." She sniffed fighting tears.
Sirus was the last up. He grabbed Willows hand."I should have listened when you said you needed to see Merlin.I won't forget you."I will always love you." Sirus pulled away tears in his eyes.

When everyone left aside from the small group of friends. Sirus placed a rose atop willows closed casket. They all gathered their strength pushing the coffin into the river at sunset.Then Willow was gone forever.She left a stain on all her friends life.Not an ugly stain but a beautiful one almost as beautiful as the sunset she had drifted into.

Book two is starting up,If you like it comment ,fan,vote,and read book two!!Thank you for being a lovely audience.
*Edited*

If you want I will accept fan art!!