Office

Brie was sat with Nicole doing what the Bella Twins do best when they are together; argue over the dumbest thing. Brie shakes her head furiously at what she deems to be non-sense coming from her sister's mouth. Nikki rolled her eyes at her sister's stupidity.

"Bri-Anna!" Nikki said her name in syllables just to make her point even more clear.

"Ni-Cole!" Brie used the same manner of speech against her sister.

"You are so stupid! Like Peter Pan stays young forever because he is dead." Brie shook her head.

"No he is stuck in a magical land, something magical happened that kept him younger forever, like a vampire." Brie argued her point.

"That magical thing is death dumb-dumb!" Nikki poked Brie lightly on her forehead making Brie swat away her hand.

"No! Barbie don't get old!"

"That's because Barbie is plastic! And there are different barbies." Brie huffed annoyed by Nikki's stupidity.

"No in carton land you don't age that is why Peter Pan stays young forever." Nikki shook her head.

"Then why is it that Peter Pan is the only one who is actually known as the boy who never grew up?!" Nikki hoped Brie would see the error in case.

"Because that's his catchphrase, you can't steal someone's catchphrase Nicole. You don't hear superman saying to 'infinity and beyond' because that phrase is token already."

"You need to get a brain." Nikki cringed saying. "You compare vampires to Peter Pan and vampires are dead!"

"Not all! Some vampires make babies and the dead can't make babies!"

"In sensible shows they don't!" Nikki argued back

"In The Originals Klaus, one of the first vampires, made a child." Brie fought her point Nikki was confused. Who the hell is Klaus? She thought.

"The only reason Klaus made a child is because his were-wolf genes beat his vampire gene at that time." Seth appeared out of nowhere saying. Both twins looked at him with raised brows. "That's why the other originals can't make children."

"You watch it?" Brie forgot about the argument happy to ask Seth.

"Yeah it's a good show. Klaus is the man."

"Elijah is a boss." She smirked at him. He nodded not being able to deny.

"Who are these people?! What are you two speaking about?"

"It's a show called-" Seth got cut off by Brie.

"None of your business." Nikki glared at her sister, pushing her arm.

"Ew. That is why you think Peter Pan isn't dead!" Nikki threw her sister inaccuracy back in her face.

"He is!" Brie looked at Nikki as if she was dumb.

"He isn't." Seth declared and Nikki got up cheering. Brie looked in-convince.

"Show is Peter Pan dead?!" Nikki shouted to Big Show at the other end of the hall seeing that Brie wasn't convince.

"Yes!" The giant shouted back.

"Thanks!" Nikki thanked and he nodded and walked off. All of sudden Seth began to laugh.

"Wait you thought Peter Pan was alive?" He looked at Brie who is now wearing a look of shame.

"She did?" Dolph appeared from no where making Nikki discreetly roll her eyes. Stalker, she thought. Dolph was looking at Brie laughing.