You Knew

Brie

What is it with me and bumping into people today? Brie taught as she regained her balance, looking up, immediately groaning when she saw Dean.

"I'm so sorry, I," she began to shake her head because she really doesn't know what she wants or means to say. " I just need space. Later, " Brie went to walk off but Dean gripped her wrist.

Brie looked at him highly confused, annoyed and scared because she just wants to break and not in front of him.

"I'll come with you. We can be alone together," Dean told like it was no big deal. Brie looked at him like he lost whatever remaining part of his brain. And she was also confused as heck. And ready to slap him because dude was in a relationship with a very good friend of hers!

"Look, even if conflict wasn't the last thing I need in my life, I still won't want to be with you. Renee is absolutely amazi-" Dean's laugh cut her off. She can feel her anger boiling up towards him and her hands itching to slap him.

"I know. I love my girl. And in no way I meant be a couple or whatever. I'm going to be there for you as a friend. And a therapist because you need both. Now, let's go," Dean held her wrsit and walked out with her in tow.

Truth be told brie has no idea why she was following him. Maybe it was because she didn't want to argue with him no more.
She just wanted to break and cry her eyes out somewhere with no one around. But she guesses Dean will have to see, hopefully he won't question her.

Opening the door to his SUV for her, Brie gave him a wary look but he just nodded like it's all fine, inhaling she decided he beats Nattie in this situation so she got in.

Dean then began to drive while she looked out the tainted windows and silently let her tears fall, thankful Dean was just silently humming to himself, which made it relaxing.

"So why you crying?" He asked, now munching on the sandwiches he made them stop for. Brie sighed and shook her hand, messing with the napkin. She wasn't crying anymore, per se, her eyes was just red as heck and glassy. That was all.

"Look, your concern is nice and all, but I'm fine now. So, please just stop questioning me," she inquired, trying to sound mad but she still did because she was. And most of her anger was aimed towards her fear.

Dean chuckled. "Wow, what did Sasha do that have you so hurt and mad?" Dean looked at her wide blooming eyes with a cocky little smirk.

Her wide eyes turned into narrow ones aimed at Dean, who still looks cocky. Like he knows something. Something she hopes he is wrong about. Her fear of him knowing caused her heart to stomp, yes stomp, but what stopped it from bursting out her chest was the fact that there was no way he knew. She never told or hinted him anything and they barely spoke and Renee knew nothing.

"Nothing!" Too defensive , she cringed once the word left her mouth. Dean raised a brow and munched on food, nodding in a very sarcastic manner. "Friends fight," she then added on.

"Over Finn?" Brie carefully looked at him after he said that. "Seth told me that you two are fighting over Finn because you both like him. " Brie didn't want to seem to relieved so she looked away and then down, nodding.

Sure, that lie wasn't horrible and seems understandable enough, I guess, Brie mentally rallied with the idea. "Said he saw you two arguing and you mentioned something about Finn and then drove off and Sasha was mad and hurt," Dean continued while brie prayed the ending of that argument was all Seth heard and it seemed like it, so she nodded to what Dean was saying. "Then he went backstage and ask Finn about it and Finn said it might be possible that you like him."