Chapter VIII

CHAPTER VIII: The diagnostics surprises

------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, blinking few times for the dazzling of the light. Groaning in pain for the terrible headache I was feeling, I massaged my forehead. I was still a bit dizzy and I wanted to throw up. Getting up as fast as I could I went to the bathroom to empty my stomach, gasping for air and sweating I made my way towards the bed of our medical room inside the house. Starting to feel cold I cover myself with all the blankets. What the hell was happening to my body?!

Minutes after, hearing someone coming inside the room, I opened my eyes to be in front of our young and caring doctor and a worried Victor who, in two seconds, was by my side caressing my face.

"Andrea... God, I thought you would never wake up."

I rose my eyebrows at him, narrowing my eyes I asked the first thing that came into my mind.

"For how long was I in coma?"

Looking now at Laura, our healer, she approached the end of my bed with her hands inside her white coat pockets.

"You were out for three days Andy... Plus we were worried because your body was rejecting the medicines and it took too long to regenerate back to its healthy state."

Astonished for what I was hearing, I decided to remain calm.

"Hey Victor don't worry, now I'm okay. I think the fight was too intense..."

Giggling at my own comment I saw him smiling, but then it changed to a frowning and worried expression.

"Now I'm calmer, but seriously I thought I had lost you in that encounter with the Alphas, when your demons took control."

Sighing in defeat I decided to explain what happened, to see also if that was the reason of my actual condition.

"Aixandeer took control."

"What?!"

I was taken back when I heard them exclaim in unison. Then I started to explain how he manipulated me to get free and the fact that he have never spoke to me, the first time he controlled and used me was also the day after my transformation in what I was now. He only told me his name and how his eyes worked. Nothing more, nothing less.

"But... Can be that a reason of my current state?"

Our doctor thought for a second, but then she shook her head.

"That can't be. Since they always surface, everything returns back at its normal status, after maximum a day."

I nodded my head understanding what she was explaining, then I turned my head to Victor who now was squeezing lightly my right shoulder. He had a tint of worried expression but he managed to hide it.

"We should have done something. It wasn't a problem for me to loose control but I think this could be very dangerous in a near future. Am I right Vic?"

His features softened a little, followed by a tiny chuckle.

"It's not a problem for you to loose control? God Andy... You're strange."

I grinned at his statement and turned my attention to Laura who was smiling at the sight. I nodded my head at her, asking for an answer. She sighed and started to talk.

"I think the best solution is to increment your daily trainings to be stronger physically and mentally, that way it won't happen again, and you could have more control."