Chapter XXXIII

Chapter XXXIII: The trip

------------------------------------------------
Overnight, my eyes flew open for my painful hard on, it seemed it still didn't have enough, which led to woke up Andrea too. We spent most of the time tangled together, fucking, making love.

I didn't know what it was, but it was a hell of a good sex. 

Pleased in discovering my mate had really good skills on sucking me dry, with just a single blowjob she made herself worthier than the other girls I had been with. Even so, it wasn't just her experience, even if it was her first time, it was making me fall bit by bit, and I wasn't ashamed to recognize it, I just needed time to realize if what I felt was real.

Normally, the girls I had past relationship with, every one of them, used to tell me they really liked me because I proved emotions, and I had feelings for them, as they said, I wasn't the bad boy type. Damn, I didn't even know all the other men were fucking robots!

It made me laugh every time I heard that. But, I considered myself an emotional guy, not the one who spilled tears everywhere, it was more like someone who could care and emphasize with you, and even show more emotions than any guy. I hated being a douchebag, even if I was one years back, in my hot teenagers years.

Morning came and when I woke up she wasn't in the bed, with me, where she should have been. My eyes scanned the room, it was still a mess, but one thing caught my sight, my clothes. Fuckers. Getting out from under the covers, I made my way inside her bathroom and took a quick shower.

It didn't take me long to finish, with a black towel around my hips. Happily, I strode towards Andy's desk, and took my clothes, just to see there wasn't any shirt. Sighing, I put on my red Armani boxers, and a normal pair of black jeans and white socks, that was all I got from my friends. At least, it was better than go butt naked in Victor's house, with his kids handing around.

By now, my only and one mission was to find Andrea. I wanted to hold her, make her blush. I loved when I had that effect on her, it meant my words went deeper than I thought.

Taking the last step, the smell of frying food captured my attention, and that was when I saw her, my beautiful mate cooking, wearing my white T-shirt.

Making my way towards her, my arms sneaked around her tiny waist, "Here you were, you little thief." She didn't utter a word, just giggled, she already noticed my presence in the room even before I touched her.

"It didn't take you long to come down. I didn't try to wake you up since you were sleeping like a log." A smirk made my mate turn around, giving me one of her looks, "Well, after yesterday's night, who wouldn't be." Deep crimson color tainted her cheeks, and when she didn't even dare to look at me anymore, she turned around to keep cooking.

My arms tightened around her frame, and she molded against me, relaxing her back and shoulders. Shawn couldn't contain himself, nor did I, and sniffed long her cent, my nose tingling on her neck. We wanted to mark her, but we knew she needed time, and maybe we needed it too, to think about all the possible scenarios of how we could bound forever. 

Andrea barely stiffened, just to release a really quiet squeal.

A smirk on my face was all it took me to leave a trail of wet kisses along her right side of her neck, ending at the back of her ear, putting all my efforts on hearing her moan my name, since it was her weak spot. "K-Kyan..." Oh, I fucking love the effect I had on her, and she knew it. "B-Babe, p-please I'm cooking."

My lips parted just to nibble her soft and thin skin. She squealed lightly, stirring at the same moment, pushing her round and lustful ass towards my aching and excited dude. From the deepest of my throat I released a growl, "K-Kyan..." Her lovely voice made my hips grind towards her backside more than twice, igniting our desires, and her thighs to rub together. But I was so immersed on playing my little game I didn't feel her body went rigid, until she turned around. A flushed, yet, irritated expression on her sweet face, "Fuck Kyan! I'm trying to cook, goddammit!"