Chapter XX

CHAPTER XX: News

------------------------------------------------

After Kyan left my room I couldn't study, that was for sure. Needing someone to tell my problems I called Vivi and Agathe, but as Taisia wasn't inside her own room I decided to speak with her in a different moment.

I stood up and walked towards my bedroom's entry when I heard a soft knock on it. Turning the knob and opening the heavy wooden door it revealed my two friends. The light chocolate girl had put her curly black hair into a ponytail and she was wearing a white T-shirt with blue pyjama shorts, while the other had her, also curly, brown hair in a French braid falling on her left shoulder, followed by her light pink T-shirt with a red kimono and black trousers.

"Hey Andy, you look like... shit."

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. Did Agathe just say shit? Wow, but we all knew she was the honest one, so if she said it, it meant I looked like it. Even so, it surprised me since she normally didn't even say 'damn' or 'fuck'.

"Good to know, come on in."

They gave me a sly smile and walked directly to the sofa I had inside my bedroom. Once they were on the couch I took my XXL orange pouf and sat in front of them with my TV hanging on the wall behind me.

"So what did you want to talk about? I mean, when you called us you sounded like, worried."

"Yeah, it's not only that Vivi. I think I screwed up some things and thanks to the messed up life I have it doesn't let me walk away."

Resting my elbows on my knees I passed my hands trough my face to my hair, from my lips escaped a heavy sigh. I didn't want to meet their glazes, just yet. It was a sensitive issue.

"You know you can tell us everything, right?"

Nodding, I looked up to find their worried eyes. Smiling, I took a deep breath. They were my friends, I didn't think they would just criticize me or something like that. What I needed at the moment were two friends who would listen to my problems.

"Do you know when Laura told me I have a mate?"

"Yes."

Closing my eyes briefly, I inhaled and exhaled in need of a good amount of air. It was pretty hard to say Kyan's name so I hoped they would understand at least who he was, maybe they already shipped us, who knew. They were two young crazy ladies.

"I have found him. I know who he is."

For a moment their mouths gaped open but it was replaced with a bright smile. Vivi started squealing while Agathe was grinning, probably happy for what she heard. I let out a heavy sigh, knowing they accepted my actual situation, but I was still waiting for what they would say when they would know I didn't want to be with him.

"Who is the lucky guy? C'mon tell us!"

"He-He is in this house, right now."

"Oh my gosh! Is he one of Logan's packmates?"

I nodded looking down, ashamed. Why? Who knew... My head raised when I heard Em's mate sniffing the air, the other girl just looked at her since she hadn't that kind of ability. Damn, I didn't remember to take a shower, but thankfully Agathe didn't have that ability. If I wanted to lie about who my mate was I could have done it, but then why should I?

"Holy shit Andrea! Your mate is Kyan?!"

"Yeah..."

Almost in a whisper I hid my head between my knees, it was so strange to hear we were destined to be together. Still, he was winning, and I was afraid to make the same mistake twice. I had to do something about that, I couldn't lose against him.