Chapter V

CHAPTER V: Flirting? You have to be kidding.

------------------------------------------------

I ran upstairs, with the laptop under my left armpit, to Victor's room. I burst in, only to find Genevieve relaxing on the bed touching her belly. Then our eyes met and a little smile formed in her lips.

"Hi Andy, are you sure you want to be here? You'll be late."

She asked with a worried expression. Putting the computer on the bedside table I approached the mattress and took her hand in mine.

"Don't worry, ok? It's not a problem if it's you."

Giving her a smile I helped her to rise up. She waited few seconds before standing up.

"How are you feel Gen? Do you need something?"

She shook her head in response.

"The pain is already gone and I also had my breakfast so don't worry. Instead do your work, I don't want you to be late because of me."

"Okay, I'll go to my room and change, do the same while I start to print the things."

I went to Victor's desk and connected my laptop with the printer. While the files were printing I reached the door.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes, get dressed so I can escort you to the living room with the other Lunas."

She nodded and I left for my bedroom, it was one room further. Going inside I went directly to my closet room. I decided to wear a white shirt with a black jeans and caramel vintage leather shoes. Then I made myself a French braid.

When I left, I felt so dizzy that I could just fall on the ground. Making my way towards Genevieve, I opened the door and I felt so weak I fell down to my fours and started to sweat cold, I was trembling and I knew I was pale like a corpse. My vision was blurring. I blinked a few times regaining my sight. What the fuck just happened?

"Andrea! Are you okay?!"

Genevieve reached me and helped me to stand up. I was still trembling but I managed to hide it. She already had her own problems I didn't want to cause more than she needed. Taking a deep breath I answered.

"Yeah I'm okay, maybe a low blood sugar..."

"But you're pale! You seem a dead body! Are you sure you're okay?"

"Gen I'm alright, I don't want to worry you. You already have your own problems so don't mind about me. I'll be okay."

Anger crossed her face while she crossed her arms. Good. Now. I. Was. Dead.

"Never again answer me like that! I'm freaking serious when I say I'm worried about you! How can you still push us away? After what we've been through together! I really don't understand you Andrea Schiffer, and I call you this because you're name it's too long to say when I'm scolding you!"

Fuck. She had all the reason of the world. I didn't want to be weak neither a burden to others. Sighing in defeat I looked at her with sorrow. She was right to scolding me. Actually I was still younger and sometimes I needed it.

"Sorry Gen. Sometimes I felt like a burden for you so I act like an asshole."

Smiling at her, she approached me and gave me a tight hug. After those days I needed it.

"You know you can trust us and we will never leave someone weak. But that's not your case. You're a strong, beauty, intelligent and sexy woman. Why someone as awesome and perfect like you should be left behind?"