Chapter XXXII - I

Chapter XXXII: Desires born from needs (part I)

------------------------------------------------

Since Andrea accepted me as her mate, I was the happiest man alive.

Everything I did for her was right.

Everything I promised her was right.

Everything I felt for her was right.

Her looks made me surrender, and her personality mesmerized me.

My heart always skipped a bit when I saw my mate, her platinum hair, grey-green and grey-blue eyes, full lips and button nose, petite breasts and gym bottom sent a titillating sensation to all my body, but in my lower region it was stronger. To be blunt and concise, she made me iron hard, with her tits and ass, but I wasn't complaining about it, not at all.

Even if we wanted to base our relationship on the communication, and we were working on it, to the feelings and trust, there was the primal need of fucking each other senseless. Our lustful desires were taking over control, and I personally didn't know how much I could resist, because every day was harder than the previous, and our needs were getting stronger.

Night fell before we could have dinner. It was pretty cold, with a strong chilled breeze shaking lightly the trees. The moon was as beautiful as ever, shining towards us, giving color and life to the snowy landscape.

Victor's family was really strange, not our average pack. I was used to show respect and bow my head, when it was necessary, to the Alpha, but that was before Logan. He was a different leader, yet, not so radical as my mate's father. We were friends since years ago, and for him it was odd to be called by his title by one of his closest friends. But, if a foreign Alpha, who didn't know Victor, had seen what was going on inside the house, he would have punished everyone.

The same afternoon, I killed time with my friends, this time Charlie and Emmett joined us. They were pretty funny people. At first I had to admit I didn't like them, but it was just because they were close to my mate, and jealousy took over me.

We were joking around a lot of things, Andrea's packmates were telling us how they spent time in a boring day when they were teenagers, and it consisted on playing pranks on people, which led Victor to beat them up until they were send to the hospital. The guys added it helped them to grow up as adults, but it worried me how the hell he treated his sons, or even Andrea. Now I understood a lot of things, about everyone inside the house, it was because their Alpha didn't joke around.

Between beers and cigarettes, we changed topics to basketball, cars, and politics, to gossip about Andrea and I. Sometimes the guys could be more girls than girls, fucking curiosity! There were the typical 'bed jokes', followed by some private questions. I answered them with a chuckle because I knew my mate hated to share intimacy with other people and to be in the spotlight.

Even so, the guys didn't stop asking, and finally I shared my thoughts with them, not the personal side of the relationship, but the always present sexual tension. I didn't consider it as speaking about our intimacy, aka what we did inside the bed, and yet, I was trying to be extra cautious for Andy. They understood me, not because it was something the bond required us to do, entwine our souls and unite our bodies, but, as they textually say, 'With a hot woman like Andrea, I couldn't keep my dick inside my pants'. We all laughed at that, and who not, but I felt sightly irritated due to the fact someone was thinking about fucking her, or how hot she was. 

It was called possessiveness...

The guys gave me some advice, but no one of them convince me, Charlie and Emmett's were the most plausible. Charles, and I was grateful nobody did a single joke about his past relationship with Andrea, it would have been pretty awkward, told us my mate needed time to digest the situation she was in, since it was all knew and she had to think things straight before making a move.