Chapter XXIII

CHAPTER XXIII: A good night

------------------------------------------------

The day after I woke up with a freaking hangover. My head spun, my messy hair covered my face and I felt two warm furballs on top of me. Groaning in pain, I raised my upper body only to be welcomed by an upcoming headache. Resting my hand on my forehead, I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw were my two dogs sleeping over my legs and my clothes scattered across the room.

"I'm naked?"

Even if I was alone I murmured the first question that passed through my mind since it was too difficult to think things straight. Taking a peek under the covers I saw I was only wearing my violet panties. Huffing in annoyance I looked around the room and decided to take a shower.

"Chip and Dale move your furry cute little butts out of my bed."

They glanced up, as if I was crazy. Then as if they didn't hear anything, they closed their eyes again, sleeping. The hell with them!

"C'mon! I'm waiting for you, your majesties."

At that Dale did as I told, but Chip? Nah, it was too tired to at least try to listen to me. When I lost the little patience I had, I took her by her fur and shoved her to the ground. Not even looking at me, as if she was offended, she sat on the floor giving me her back. Bitch.

"If you keep being a pain in the ass, I swear Chip I'll send you to China. And they won't have the patience I have with you since the second day you'll be in the plate of some random Chinese."

Maybe blackmailing her would be something good, but nah. She was smart, too smart for my likes. In fact she understood I was kidding, even if she was a bitch I couldn't do that to her. My little cutie furball!

When I didn't even receive a glance in response, I took it as my cue to go and take a shower. Opening the door of my bathroom I got inside, when we remodelled it, I was freaking in love with it. It was perfect, the colors, the light, the space... Everything.

At my right there was a big black wooden closet along the entire wall of the room. Inside of there I usually put my hair dryers, all my towels, shampoos... But in the highest part I normally had my winter or summer covers for my bed, since I didn't have free space on my walk-in closet.

On the left side there was a white toilet, followed, at the end, by a black modern cabinet with drawers and undermount white porcelain sink with a silver faucet and a mirror with a floating black vertical cabinet at its right side, where I put all my creams, hair brushes, spare parts for toothbrush...- You know, the typical stuff.

The shower and bathtub were connected to the rest of the bathroom without a door, there was just an open wall.

Behind the toilet there was just a wall separating the shower from the rest of the room, while behind the washbasin there was a big crystal, covering atypical rectangular Japanese bathtub made of wooden inside and black marble outside. It was sort of a jacuzzi too, since I sometimes needed my relaxing moments, and it helped the big window at its side, giving me a perfect winter sight. In front of it, at the end of the room, there was a black shower with a grey door. And to complement the look of the bathroom the walls were painted in a beautiful emerald color, with carved bamboos on it. Yep, simply a work of art.

Turning on the hot water, I waited few seconds before stepping inside. I enjoyed the wet drops falling over my skin, relaxing my shoulders and muscles. There wasn't nothing I liked as much as to take a shower at first hour in the morning.

After washing my hair with my favorite coco shampoo, and my body with a coco one, I put my bathrobe on and a towel on my head and stepped outside to my walk-in closet. When I decided what to wear I stepped outside and left the clothes on the soft mattress, and yes, there wasn't a door connecting my bathroom and bedroom.